Hi conan lovers

  • zoya_marie
    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 8, 2007
      HI, i'm Zoya I'm from Indonesia, I'm 15 and i'm new here, i wish to
      get many information 'bout conan, be my friend plisss... tell me 'bout
      lots of conan's stuff. The latest Conan's indonesian series was
      episode48. Anyone knows what episode will be the end of conan. THX...

      Best regards,
      Zoya
    • leehomura
      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 8, 2007
        --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "zoya_marie" <zoya_marie@...> wrote:

        > HI, i'm Zoya I'm from Indonesia, I'm 15 and i'm new here, i wish to
        > get many information 'bout conan, be my friend plisss... tell me 'bout
        > lots of conan's stuff. The latest Conan's indonesian series was
        > episode48. Anyone knows what episode will be the end of conan. THX...
        >
        > Best regards,
        > Zoya

        hi , i'm flame well i don't think that will be conan last episode ,
        because in malaysia n japan(i think )is all realy at ep45?
      • ran ling
        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 9, 2007
          leehomura <leehomura@...> wrote:
          --- In conan@yahoogroups. com, "zoya_marie" <zoya_marie@ ...> wrote:

          > HI, i'm Zoya I'm from Indonesia, I'm 15 and i'm new here, i wish to
          > get many information 'bout conan, be my friend plisss... tell me 'bout
          > lots of conan's stuff. The latest Conan's indonesian series was
          > episode48. Anyone knows what episode will be the end of conan. THX...
          >
          > Best regards,
          > Zoya

          hi , i'm flame well i don't think that will be conan last episode ,
          because in malaysia n japan(i think )is all realy at ep45?

          hi, i am Ran.i osoduno the last episode.r u saying bout the comic?
          if yes, is nw oledi volume 59 in chinese at malaysia o. the new movie is Jolly roger... i 4get the name liao/hehe.that's all i noe.

        • Stephanie Xiong
          Message 4 of 21 , Oct 9, 2007
            Hi. I'm Stephanie. You can go to check http://conan.wagnergrp.com/ . I heard that the end of Detective Conan episode will be ready but not appear yet. Gosha Aoyama will try do his best and won't betray the hopes of fans. Oh excuse me, I am from the United States of America. Part of it, I live in Georgia, a state. That's all I have to say. ^^

            ran ling <ling_lang88@...> wrote:

            leehomura <leehomura@yahoo. com> wrote:
            --- In conan@yahoogroups. com, "zoya_marie" <zoya_marie@ ...> wrote:

            > HI, i'm Zoya I'm from Indonesia, I'm 15 and i'm new here, i wish to
            > get many information 'bout conan, be my friend plisss... tell me 'bout
            > lots of conan's stuff. The latest Conan's indonesian series was
            > episode48. Anyone knows what episode will be the end of conan. THX...
            >
            > Best regards,
            > Zoya

            hi , i'm flame well i don't think that will be conan last episode ,
            because in malaysia n japan(i think )is all realy at ep45?

            hi, i am Ran.i osoduno the last episode.r u saying bout the comic?
            if yes, is nw oledi volume 59 in chinese at malaysia o. the new movie is Jolly roger... i 4get the name liao/hehe.that' s all i noe.

            Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

          • aida shahiera
            Message 5 of 21 , Oct 9, 2007
              just asking, is the detective conan movie 11 already released out ?

              >From: Stephanie Xiong <xiongs90@...>
              >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: Re: [conan] Re: Hi conan lovers
              >Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 13:35:38 -0700 (PDT)
              >
              >Hi. I'm Stephanie. You can go to check http://conan.wagnergrp.com/ . I
              >heard that the end of Detective Conan episode will be ready but not appear
              >yet. Gosha Aoyama will try do his best and won't betray the hopes of fans.
              >Oh excuse me, I am from the United States of America. Part of it, I live in
              >Georgia, a state. That's all I have to say. ^^
              >

              >ran ling <ling_lang88@...> wrote:
              >

              >leehomura <leehomura@...> wrote: --- In conan@yahoogroups.com,
              >"zoya_marie" <zoya_marie@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > HI, i'm Zoya I'm from Indonesia, I'm 15 and i'm new here, i wish to
              > > get many information 'bout conan, be my friend plisss... tell me 'bout
              > > lots of conan's stuff. The latest Conan's indonesian series was
              > > episode48. Anyone knows what episode will be the end of conan. THX...
              > >
              > > Best regards,
              > > Zoya
              > >

              >hi , i'm flame well i don't think that will be conan last episode ,
              >because in malaysia n japan(i think )is all realy at ep45?
              >
              > hi, i am Ran.i osoduno the last episode.r u saying bout the comic?
              > if yes, is nw oledi volume 59 in chinese at malaysia o. the new movie is
              >Jolly roger... i 4get the name liao/hehe.that's all i noe.
              >

              >---------------------------------
              >

              >---------------------------------
              >Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.
              > Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

              Find singles online in your area with MSN Dating and Match.com!
              http://cp.intl.match.com/eng/msn/msnmy/wbc/wbc.html
            • Zoya Marie
              Message 6 of 21 , Oct 10, 2007
                Thx... I really appreciate your e-mail+information

                ran ling <ling_lang88@ yahoo.com> wrote:

                leehomura <leehomura@yahoo. com> wrote:
                --- In conan@yahoogroups. com, "zoya_marie" <zoya_marie@ ...> wrote:

                > HI, i'm Zoya I'm from Indonesia, I'm 15 and i'm new here, i wish to
                > get many information 'bout conan, be my friend plisss... tell me 'bout
                > lots of conan's stuff. The latest Conan's indonesian series was
                > episode48. Anyone knows what episode will be the end of conan. THX...
                >
                > Best regards,
                > Zoya

                hi , i'm flame well i don't think that will be conan last episode ,
                because in malaysia n japan(i think )is all realy at ep45?

                hi, i am Ran.i osoduno the last episode.r u saying bout the comic?
                if yes, is nw oledi volume 59 in chinese at malaysia o. the new movie is Jolly roger... i 4get the name liao/hehe.that' s all i noe.

                Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

              • gloria ate
                Message 7 of 21 , Oct 17, 2007
                  hi... long time no see!
                  hey... I heard that the end of conan's story... both of them ( I mean Ran dan Shinichi) die together, and of course after conan turns back into shinichi, is that true?... if anyone knows what happen at the end.. please teelll mee!!!!! I really need to know.... ...
                  ok... that's all! But first of all.. I really thank to you all, guys! to all information than you all have to me...!
                  and I really thanks God to meet you all...
                  see you at next topic... arigatou.....!!!!
                  __

                • Iza tiada
                  Message 8 of 21 , Oct 22, 2007
                    wow! thanks very much stephanie, u help us a lot! i enjoy reading it in
                     http://conan.wagnergrp.com
                     4 malaysian DC comics, who said it is in 45? i have 50 episodes of DC, still collecting it n yes it is hard 2 find them but i think i'm lucky bcoz in my area, people love 2 read DC so it is not so hard to look 4 them. so kambatte ne...^^,!
                    -fiRaudatulWardah-

                    Stephanie Xiong <xiongs90@yahoo. com> wrote:

                    Hi. I'm Stephanie. You can go to check http://conan. wagnergrp. com/ . I heard that the end of Detective Conan episode will be ready but not appear yet. Gosha Aoyama will try do his best and won't betray the hopes of fans. Oh excuse me, I am from the United States of America. Part of it, I live in Georgia, a state. That's all I have to say. ^^

                    ran ling <ling_lang88@ yahoo.com> wrote:

                    leehomura <leehomura@yahoo. com> wrote:
                    --- In conan@yahoogroups. com, "zoya_marie" <zoya_marie@ ...> wrote:

                    > HI, i'm Zoya I'm from Indonesia, I'm 15 and i'm new here, i wish to
                    > get many information 'bout conan, be my friend plisss... tell me 'bout
                    > lots of conan's stuff. The latest Conan's indonesian series was
                    > episode48. Anyone knows what episode will be the end of conan. THX...
                    >
                    > Best regards,
                    > Zoya

                    hi , i'm flame well i don't think that will be conan last episode ,
                    because in malaysia n japan(i think )is all realy at ep45?

                    hi, i am Ran.i osoduno the last episode.r u saying bout the comic?
                    if yes, is nw oledi volume 59 in chinese at malaysia o. the new movie is Jolly roger... i 4get the name liao/hehe.that' s all i noe.

                    Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

                  • Shinichi Kudo
                    Message 9 of 21 , Oct 23, 2007
                      to Iiza_permata@... and to the people who know.
                      where you buy DC comic? i have buy until volume 52. do you know where i can get the new volume? i have wait a long time but i can't found the new episode.

                      http://mail.yahoo.com

                    • Shinichi Kudo
                      Message 10 of 21 , Oct 30, 2007
                        stephenie, are you from America? i don't believe DC very popular. i think DC just famous in Asia.

                        http://mail.yahoo.com

                      • Stephanie Xiong

                            Message 13 of 21 , Oct 31, 2007
                              hello , i'm flame from melaysia .
                              I am still new in this can any one tell me what is DC?
                            • Coco catz
                              Message 14 of 21 , Oct 31, 2007
                                hello!
                                i think it means Detective Conan ;)  welcome to the group

                                Always try to have a good time-
                                When in Doubt, Chase something.
                                                    =^.^=
                                            ~~Coco Catz~~

                                To: conan@yahoogroups.com
                                From: leehomura@...
                                Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 11:23:52 +0000
                                Subject: [conan] what is DC

                                hello , i'm flame from melaysia .
                                I am still new in this can any one tell me what is DC?

                                Do you know a place like the back of your hand? Share local knowledge with BackOfMyHand.com
                              • Zoya Marie

                                    Message 17 of 21 , Nov 14, 2007
                                      i have DC until ep 57 in my hand, glad 2 know that suichi akai will not die^_^;;
                                      i'm really bz recently bcoz i've 2 move 2 the new campus. to silverbullet_4869@...,
                                      if u r malaysian u'll know a place named taman melawati. i always buy DC there. about the end of DC
                                      i wish that it will not end so soon^_^ hehehe...

                                      -fiRaudatulWardah-

                                      where you buy DC comic? i have buy until volume 52. do you know where i can get the new volume? i have wait a long time but i can't found the new episode.

                                      http://mail. yahoo.com

                                    • ikah_conan92
                                      Message 18 of 21 , Dec 10, 2007
                                        --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "zoya_marie" <zoya_marie@...> wrote:

                                        > HI, i'm Zoya I'm from Indonesia, I'm 15 and i'm new here, i wish to
                                        > get many information 'bout conan, be my friend plisss... tell me 'bout
                                        > lots of conan's stuff. The latest Conan's indonesian series was
                                        > episode48. Anyone knows what episode will be the end of conan. THX...
                                        >
                                        > Best regards,
                                        > Zoya
                                        >hi,i'm ikah i'm from malaysia i'm 15'my plesure to be your friend
                                      • andy_cool_94
                                        Message 19 of 21 , Dec 11, 2007
                                          --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "ikah_conan92" <ikah_conan92@...> wrote:

                                          > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "zoya_marie" <zoya_marie@> wrote:
                                          > >
                                          > > HI, i'm Zoya I'm from Indonesia, I'm 15 and i'm new here, i wish to
                                          > > get many information 'bout conan, be my friend plisss... tell me
                                          'bout
                                          > > lots of conan's stuff. The latest Conan's indonesian series was
                                          > > episode48. Anyone knows what episode will be the end of conan. THX...
                                          > >
                                          > > Best regards,
                                          > > Zoya
                                          > >hi,i'm ikah i'm from malaysia i'm 15'my plesure to be your friend

                                          hi.. i"m eno from indonesia.. do u know here is detective conan @
                                          shonen star???? not one book but just 2 or 3 chapter.. but it's ok..
                                        • ikah_conan92
                                          Message 20 of 21 , Dec 12, 2007
                                            --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "ikah_conan92" <ikah_conan92@...> wrote:

                                            > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "zoya_marie" <zoya_marie@> wrote:
                                            > >
                                            > > HI, i'm Zoya I'm from Indonesia, I'm 15 and i'm new here, i wish to
                                            > > get many information 'bout conan, be my friend plisss... tell me
                                            'bout
                                            > > lots of conan's stuff. The latest Conan's indonesian series was
                                            > > episode48. Anyone knows what episode will be the end of conan. THX...
                                            > >
                                            > > Best regards,
                                            > > Zoya
                                            > >hi,i'm ikah i'm from malaysia i'm 15'my plesure to be your friend

                                          • iklil irdina
                                            Message 21 of 21 , Dec 14, 2007
                                              how pity you are.....
                                              erm...sometimes i fed up too coz da