Re: Has Akai Shuuichi really died?

  • acidsz_bloodchemist
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 29, 2007
      --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Kurosaki Ichigo
      <shinichikun_aptx4869@...> wrote:

      > akai was shot at his head?
      > the latest volume 58 showed akai was shot but not at his head...
      >
      > yup.i dont think so that akai is dead.how could he?remember the
      conversation between akai and james?rena must has something in her
      mind to solve this problem cuz she is cia.surely she has an idea, right?

      http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html

    • aida shahiera
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 16, 2007
        **contains spoiler**
        yup ! akai was shot on the head after he was shot on the stomach. rena
        mizunashi had to kill him.
        She put a bom beside akai and ran away with the black organizations. man you
        guys didn't read the latest volume 59 ? i already read it, it was fantastic
        ! hondou wants to confess his feeling to ran but shinichi said no to him and
        his true identity was revealed..........

        >From: "acidsz_bloodchemist" <acidsz_bloodchemist@...>
        >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [conan] Re: Has Akai Shuuichi really died?
        >Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 11:24:16 -0000
        >
        >--- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Kurosaki Ichigo
        ><shinichikun_aptx4869@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > akai was shot at his head?
        > > the latest volume 58 showed akai was shot but not at his head...
        > >
        > > yup.i dont think so that akai is dead.how could he?remember the
        >conversation between akai and james?rena must has something in her
        >mind to solve this problem cuz she is cia.surely she has an idea, right?
        >
        > >oohh..i really hope that he is still alive and make ai as her
        >sweetheart =)

        Find singles online in your area with MSN Dating and Match.com!
        http://cp.intl.match.com/eng/msn/msnmy/wbc/wbc.html