Detective Conan in Japan will be end in Volume 61?

  • xiongs90
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2007
      You read what I typed... I just heard it from Knightus website. I heard
      that it is no reason to continue episode...or something. Maybe it's
      only rumor...even though I had research many different sites, but no
      luck yet. If you know about it, then maybe you can give us a source to
      prove it's true or not.
    • dagronrat
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2007
        --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "xiongs90" <xiongs90@...> wrote:

        > You read what I typed... I just heard it from Knightus website. I heard
        > that it is no reason to continue episode...or something. Maybe it's
        > only rumor...even though I had research many different sites, but no
        > luck yet. If you know about it, then maybe you can give us a source to
        > prove it's true or not.

        If there is no official source (such as the Shounen Sunday website or
        magazine) then it is best to believe it is rumour and discard this
        information until anything official pops up.

        Many sites/webboards try to guesstimate the end of the series and such
        rumours are common.
        The person(s) who mentioned it on Knightus's website only said "gosho
        said that" and claimed it was in the magazine, but they have produced
        neither scan, page/issue number or links to back this up, and since
        not many others have noted this yet, I'm disinclined to believe it
        until such proof pops up.

        I don't think that when such information does pop up it will be hard
        to find. :)