Re: shinichi kaito

  • Stephanie Pakar
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 14, 2007
      Yes, shinichi and kaitou are rivals. to shinichi@conan, kaitou is the
      only culprit that he haven't caught and to kaitou, shinichi is the
      only one who almost catch him (but still haven't)

      about an ending where kaitou almost died...where did you see it? maybe
      you were looking at the original kaitou (the one who taught acting to
      sharon vineyard and yukiko kudou). Original kaitou kid got killed by a
      black organization (maybe the same group of people in detective conan)