Re: [conan] Re: The Triangle love

  • Anne Lorraine Delaon
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1, 2007
      how about ran to other guy? i just saw a amv w/c contains ran acting weird in front of another guy. conan saw and noticed it?

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 3, 2007
        of cuz shinichi still luv Ran.but as u noe he is quite poor bout the love...so...............

        ikah_conan92 <ikah_conan92@...> wrote:
        --- In conan@yahoogroups. com, "ikah_conan92" <ikah_conan92@ ...>
        wrote:

        > --- In conan@yahoogroups. com, gloria ate <gloria_ate@ > wrote:
        > >
        > > I don't think so. I think shinichi stay close with ai, because
        for
        > now ai is a person who wanted in BO. Even ai feel love to
        shinichi,
        > shinichi never love ai, he just think ai is a smart woman who made
        him
        > like a boy, and of course, because of APTX 4869, he difficult to
        tell
        > his true felling to Ran. And Ran never know who is ai and conan,
        she
        > think ai and conan just a little child, isn't it?

        > http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com
        > >i dont think so.i think conan stil love and loyal ran
        >i dont know what to say.

        Need Mail bonding?

      • paoniki_lw
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 13, 2007
          --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, ran ling <ling_lang88@...> wrote:

          > of cuz shinichi still luv Ran.but as u noe he is quite poor bout
          the love...so...............

          > ikah_conan92 <ikah_conan92@...> wrote: --- In
          conan@yahoogroups.com, "ikah_conan92" <ikah_conan92@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, gloria ate <gloria_ate@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > I don't think so. I think shinichi stay close with ai, because
          > for
          > > now ai is a person who wanted in BO. Even ai feel love to
          > shinichi,
          > > shinichi never love ai, he just think ai is a smart woman who
          made
          > him
          > > like a boy, and of course, because of APTX 4869, he difficult to
          > tell
          > > his true felling to Ran. And Ran never know who is ai and conan,
          > she
          > > think ai and conan just a little child, isn't it?
          > > >

          > > > but i think shinichi is more compatible with ran he just find
          ai smart right???

          > > > Send instant messages to your online friends
          > > http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
          > > >i dont think so.i think conan stil love and loyal ran
          > >i dont know what to say.
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > Need Mail bonding?

        • cXyeVa Cevilla Starlight
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 16, 2007

            wrote:

            > --- In conan@yahoogroups. com, gloria ate <gloria_ate@ > wrote:
            > >
            > > I don't think so. I think shinichi stay close with ai, because
            for
            > now ai is a person who wanted in BO. Even ai feel love to
            shinichi,
            > shinichi never love ai, he just think ai is a smart woman who made
            him
            > like a boy, and of course, because of APTX 4869, he difficult to
            tell
            > his true felling to Ran. And Ran never know who is ai and conan,
            she
            > think ai and conan just a little child, isn't it?

            > http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com
            > >i dont think so.i think conan stil love and loyal ran
            >i dont know what to say.

            Need Mail bonding?

            Oh, nonsense. Shinichi just love Ran and no one will get in his heart since and before as we all know Ran is Shinichi's first love. Ai is just a friend and no more. This is just look like triangle love. some friend of mine told me their 'triangle love' which is like this case of Shin-Ran-Ai when I am as heart detective realized it's just nothing.