do you know where i could watch detective conan episodes on the internet?

  • faithdr_fernandez
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 15, 2007
      i want to watch all DC episodes cause its fun.,but i don't know where
      i could watch it..can someone please help me..
    • patricia concepcion
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 7, 2007
        On 6/15/07, faithdr_fernandez <faithdr_fernandez@...> wrote:

        i want to watch all DC episodes cause its fun.,but i don't know where
        i could watch it..can someone please help me..

        do you have sky cable? coz u can watch it on animax wkdays 5pm

      • faithdr_fernandez
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 19, 2007
          --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "patricia concepcion" <iwiskrocks@...>
          wrote:

          > On 6/15/07, faithdr_fernandez <faithdr_fernandez@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > i want to watch all DC episodes cause its fun.,but i don't know
          where
          > > i could watch it..can someone please help me..
          > >
          > > do you have sky cable? coz u can watch it on animax wkdays 5pm
          > >
          >yeah i know, but i saw them all.. it's only up to ep.50..i guess..
        • james_saitoh
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 8, 2007
            try watching some of them in www.veoh.com... for episodes with more
            than 30 minutes, a five minute preview is usually shown... To watch
            the entire episode, u need to download a software in veoh... just
            follow the instruction and voila! U can download the episodes from
            the site... The format are either of the following: wmv, ogg, rmv,
            etc.... good luck!

            wrote:

            > On 6/15/07, faithdr_fernandez <faithdr_fernandez@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > i want to watch all DC episodes cause its fun.,but i don't know
            where
            > > i could watch it..can someone please help me..
            > >
            > > do you have sky cable? coz u can watch it on animax wkdays 5pm

          • detcon02
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 9, 2007
              --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "james_saitoh" <james_saitoh@...> wrote:

              > try watching some of them in www.veoh.com... for episodes with more
              > than 30 minutes, a five minute preview is usually shown... To watch
              > the entire episode, u need to download a software in veoh... just
              > follow the instruction and voila! U can download the episodes from
              > the site... The format are either of the following: wmv, ogg, rmv,
              > etc.... good luck!
              >

              > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "patricia concepcion" <iwiskrocks@>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > On 6/15/07, faithdr_fernandez <faithdr_fernandez@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > i want to watch all DC episodes cause its fun.,but i don't
              know
              > where
              > > > i could watch it..can someone please help me..
              > > >
              > > > do you have sky cable? coz u can watch it on animax wkdays 5pm

              You can also try www.stage6.com, the site is really cool and you can
              watch complete episodes of DC. . .
              Godbless. . .