Has Akai Shuuichi really died?

  • miyanosama
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2007

      On the last file of Detective Conan (File 609), Akai Shuuichi was shot on his head by Mizunashi Rena. Normally, a shot on the head means "death". But since this is Akai that we are talking about, there are many points that just do not add together.

      1) When Akai came to Mizunashi Rena, he came from the opposite direction, so that Gin is forced to see him through the camera only. (He could not see him from distant anyway)

      2) The camera could not capture the full body of Akai. Moreover, there should be a time when the camera was not focusing on him.

      3) Akai put his hand in his pocket after he was shot.

      4) It seemed like Akai moved his head after falling back on the car's seat.

      5) The body which was found was completely burned except the right hand.

      6) They did not announce anything about what happened to "Kusuda Rikumichi" who shot himself on a previous file

      From all of the above it can be argued that Akai is still alive, and Rena must've shot him with fake bullets. Furthermore, the police which came there were fake ones that Akai asked to come on his signal. Rikumichi's body must have been placed in the car from the beginning, and all what Akai had to do is to secretly sneak away while Rena was getting the bomb. Finally, although this sounds crazy, but the fingerprints which was found on the cell phone must be for Rikumichi. Conan has two cell phones: one that he uses as Conan and one that he uses as Shinichi. Conan must have made Rikumichi touch the first one; i.e. the cell phone which he uses as Conan. When Conan wanted to call Dr Agasa, and Akai stopped him, he must have used Shinichi's cell phone. This way, there's a high possibility that the fingerprints of Rikumichi remained on Conan's cell phone (the one which he used as Conan). Jodie took the one which contained Rikumichi's fingerprints and gave it to the police, and the police confirmed that it was Rikumichi who died.

    • ran ling
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2007
        i think he is dead o.cuz all the things to prove it already correct

        miyanosama <miyanosama@...> wrote:
        On the last file of Detective Conan (File 609), Akai Shuuichi was shot on his head by Mizunashi Rena. Normally, a shot on the head means "death". But since this is Akai that we are talking about, there are many points that just do not add together.
        1) When Akai came to Mizunashi Rena, he came from the opposite direction, so that Gin is forced to see him through the camera only. (He could not see him from distant anyway)

        2) The camera could not capture the full body of Akai. Moreover, there should be a time when the camera was not focusing on him.

        3) Akai put his hand in his pocket after he was shot.

        4) It seemed like Akai moved his head after falling back on the car's seat.

        5) The body which was found was completely burned except the right hand.

        6) They did not announce anything about what happened to "Kusuda Rikumichi" who shot himself on a previous file
        From all of the above it can be argued that Akai is still alive, and Rena must've shot him with fake bullets. Furthermore, the police which came there were fake ones that Akai asked to come on his signal. Rikumichi's body must have been placed in the car from the beginning, and all what Akai had to do is to secretly sneak away while Rena was getting the bomb. Finally, although this sounds crazy, but the fingerprints which was found on the cell phone must be for Rikumichi. Conan has two cell phones: one that he uses as Conan and one that he uses as Shinichi. Conan must have made Rikumichi touch the first one; i.e. the cell phone which he uses as Conan. When Conan wanted to call Dr Agasa, and Akai stopped him, he must have used Shinichi's cell phone. This way, there's a high possibility that the fingerprints of Rikumichi remained on Conan's cell phone (the one which he used as Conan). Jodie took the one which contained Rikumichi's fingerprints and gave it to the police, and the police confirmed that it was Rikumichi who died.

      • cXyeVa Cevilla Starlight

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 27, 2007
            just asking, wat happened to dat kusuda rikumichi guy anyway? akai
            said that he shot himself, did he really did? the picture is not clear
            but it seems to me that after sending the photos to the black org, he
            tried to shoot akai but was shot first. maybe akai shot him (he is
            very good in shooting) or conan shot him with the sleeping gun, making
            him to have accident, or really shooting himself after knowing that
            akai is following him (black org's creed: leave no evidences, kill
            everyone!)

            by the way, nice speculation of akai's survival. you gave us hope that
            this guy can actually live ;)

            --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, cXyeVa Cevilla Starlight
            <cxyeva_starlight.cc9393@...> wrote:

            > No! If he really is, i never ever ever want to! Akai Shuuichi is the
            man from the FBI which always say Ran is a baby(always cry), isn't
            him? I am really his fans! He's cute. But there's always chance. He
            won't, he won't.

            > ran ling <ling_lang88@...> wrote: i think he is dead o.cuz
            all the things to prove it already correct

            > miyanosama <miyanosama@...> wrote: On the last file of
            Detective Conan (File 609), Akai Shuuichi was shot on his head by
            Mizunashi Rena. Normally, a shot on the head means "death". But since
            this is Akai that we are talking about, there are many points that
            just do not add together.
            > 1) When Akai came to Mizunashi Rena, he came from the opposite
            direction, so that Gin is forced to see him through the camera only.
            (He could not see him from distant anyway)

            > 2) The camera could not capture the full body of Akai. Moreover,
            there should be a time when the camera was not focusing on him.

            > 3) Akai put his hand in his pocket after he was shot.
            >
            > 4) It seemed like Akai moved his head after falling back on the
            car's seat.

            > 5) The body which was found was completely burned except the right hand.
            >
            > 6) They did not announce anything about what happened to "Kusuda
            Rikumichi" who shot himself on a previous file
            > From all of the above it can be argued that Akai is still alive,
            and Rena must've shot him with fake bullets. Furthermore, the police
            which came there were fake ones that Akai asked to come on his signal.
            Rikumichi's body must have been placed in the car from the beginning,
            and all what Akai had to do is to secretly sneak away while Rena was
            getting the bomb. Finally, although this sounds crazy, but the
            fingerprints which was found on the cell phone must be for Rikumichi.
            Conan has two cell phones: one that he uses as Conan and one that he
            uses as Shinichi. Conan must have made Rikumichi touch the first one;
            i.e. the cell phone which he uses as Conan. When Conan wanted to call
            Dr Agasa, and Akai stopped him, he must have used Shinichi's cell
            phone. This way, there's a high possibility that the fingerprints of
            Rikumichi remained on Conan's cell phone (the one which he used as
            Conan). Jodie took the one which contained Rikumichi's fingerprints
            and gave it to the police, and
            > the police confirmed that it was Rikumichi who died.
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            new Car Finder tool.

            http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

          • Kurosaki Ichigo
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 28, 2007
              akai was shot at his head?
              the latest volume 58 showed akai was shot but not at his head...

> [...]

              Rikumichi's body must have been placed in the car from the beginning,
              and all what Akai had to do is to secretly sneak away while Rena was
              getting the bomb. Finally, although this sounds crazy, but the
              fingerprints which was found on the cell phone must be for Rikumichi.
              Conan has two cell phones: one that he uses as Conan and one that he
              uses as Shinichi. Conan must have made Rikumichi touch the first one;
              i.e. the cell phone which he uses as Conan. When Conan wanted to call
              Dr Agasa, and Akai stopped him, he must have used Shinichi's cell
              phone. This way, there's a high possibility that the fingerprints of
              Rikumichi remained on Conan's cell phone (the one which he used as
              Conan). Jodie took the one which contained Rikumichi's fingerprints
              and gave it to the police, and
              > the police confirmed that it was Rikumichi who died.

            • acidsz_bloodchemist
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 29, 2007
                --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Kurosaki Ichigo
                <shinichikun_aptx4869@...> wrote:

                > akai was shot at his head?
                > the latest volume 58 showed akai was shot but not at his head...
                >
                > yup.i dont think so that akai is dead.how could he?remember the
                conversation between akai and james?rena must has something in her
                mind to solve this problem cuz she is cia.surely she has an idea, right?

                http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html

              • aida shahiera
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 16, 2007
                  **contains spoiler**
                  yup ! akai was shot on the head after he was shot on the stomach. rena
                  mizunashi had to kill him.
                  She put a bom beside akai and ran away with the black organizations. man you
                  guys didn't read the latest volume 59 ? i already read it, it was fantastic
                  ! hondou wants to confess his feeling to ran but shinichi said no to him and
                  his true identity was revealed..........

                  >From: "acidsz_bloodchemist" <acidsz_bloodchemist@...>
                  >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
                  >Subject: [conan] Re: Has Akai Shuuichi really died?
                  >Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 11:24:16 -0000
                  >
                  >--- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Kurosaki Ichigo
                  ><shinichikun_aptx4869@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > akai was shot at his head?
                  > > the latest volume 58 showed akai was shot but not at his head...
                  > >
                  > > yup.i dont think so that akai is dead.how could he?remember the
                  >conversation between akai and james?rena must has something in her
                  >mind to solve this problem cuz she is cia.surely she has an idea, right?
                  >
                  > >oohh..i really hope that he is still alive and make ai as her
                  >sweetheart =)

                  Find singles online in your area with MSN Dating and Match.com!
                  http://cp.intl.match.com/eng/msn/msnmy/wbc/wbc.html