[conan] Messenger service ^^

  • Marsha Siagian
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 1999
      Hey, ads in my Hotmail account is too powerful...
      I've downloaded and installed MSN Messenger! For everyone who has it, just
      please register me on your list, and I'd be happy about it!

      Please register to bbeq@..., since we have to have an ACTIVE Hotmail
      account to run MSN Messenger (but we don't have to use it).

      Marsha
      (now I'm sooo contactable - email, eGroups chatroom, ICQ and Messenger...)