[conan] Re: Too Violent?

  • Cherie Ponsuwanna
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3 2:56 AM
      > It could be too violent and bloody, according to the
      > censors. You never
      > know. They might think it would 'give kids ideas' or
      > something.
      But kids also learn that the murderer can be caught easily. So it's not
      a good idea to follow those cases.

      > What do you think, people? Are the censors gonna
      > think Conan is too
      > violent to broadcast in Canada and the States?
      If they think about "violence", no. Because kids won't see what's
      happen. But if they think about "it would give kids idea", maybe.
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4 8:32 PM
        >There could be a problem to getting them to broadcast Conan in Canada.
        >It could be too violent and bloody, according to the censors. You never
        >know. They might think it would 'give kids ideas' or something.
        >Canadian censors put so much more srutiny into programs they are
        >considering than countries like China and Japan...
        >What do you think, people? Are the censors gonna think Conan is too
        >violent to broadcast in Canada and the States?

        Ahhhh as far as I've seen Conan isn't really ciolent. Compare to like Bugs
        Bunny who that guy is shooting Rabbits and like spider Man or something
        Conan is very tame. Conan is very tame compared to regular every day
        cartoons. Heck even Power Rangers is more violent! I've LOVE to see Conan
        broadcast in Canada. Hell I don't care if the Space Channel picks it up
        and puts it in teh sub version.. I'd love to see more of Conan!

        Ja Ne!

        Kristina
      • Andrea Kastner
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 7 3:51 PM
          No, compared with other shows, Conan does not seem too violent at all.
          I think that if they play south park, they should be aloud to show
          Conan on TV.

          Andrea

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 7 4:02 PM
            >No, compared with other shows, Conan does not seem too violent at all.
            > I think that if they play south park, they should be aloud to show
            >Conan on TV.
            >
            >Andrea

            If they allow kids to see a pig shoot at a rabbit all day I think they can
            show Conan. Conan isn't actaully violent compared to normal day cartoons.

            Kristina