Re: [conan] Happy Birthday Shinichi

  • malvin Liuwie
    Message 1 of 12 , May 15, 2007

      hi bro,
      so how about Conan birthday???is it the same??

      Becareful,cause KID will steal the birthday cake wuahuahuahua

      The fish are biting.

    • cxyeva_starlight.cc9393
      Message 2 of 12 , May 17, 2007
        --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, malvin Liuwie <malvinliuwie@...> wrote:

        > hi bro,
        > so how about Conan birthday???is it the same??
        >
        > Becareful,cause KID will steal the birthday cake wuahuahuahua
        >
        > Kaitou Kid never steal birthday cake. he may if there are some jewel
        on it =^-^=

        > ---------------------------------
        > The fish are biting.

      • detcon02
        Message 3 of 12 , May 29, 2007
          --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "cxyeva_starlight.cc9393"
          <cxyeva_starlight.cc9393@...> wrote:

          > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, malvin Liuwie <malvinliuwie@> wrote:
          > >

          > > hi bro,
          > > so how about Conan birthday???is it the same??
          > >
          > > Becareful,cause KID will steal the birthday cake wuahuahuahua
          > >
          > > Kaitou Kid never steal birthday cake. he may if there are some
          jewel
          > on it =^-^=
          > >
          > > ---------------------------------
          > > The fish are biting.
          > > Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing.
          > >
          >kelan b-day ni shin?
        • aida shahiera
          Message 4 of 12 , May 29, 2007
            I don't really know........... but I think it's the same right? shinichi is
            conan.....conan is shinichi

            >From: "detcon02" <detcon02@...>
            >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [conan] Re: Happy Birthday Shinichi
            >Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 08:05:50 -0000
            >
            >--- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "cxyeva_starlight.cc9393"
            ><cxyeva_starlight.cc9393@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, malvin Liuwie <malvinliuwie@> wrote:
            > > >

            > > > hi bro,
            > > > so how about Conan birthday???is it the same??
            > > >
            > > > Becareful,cause KID will steal the birthday cake wuahuahuahua
            > > >
            > > > Kaitou Kid never steal birthday cake. he may if there are some
            >jewel
            > > on it =^-^=
            > > >
            > > > ---------------------------------
            > > > The fish are biting.
            > > > Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing.
            > > >
            > >kelan b-day ni shin?

            Windows Live Spaces is here! http://get.live.com/spaces/overview It�s easy
            to create your own personal Web site.
          • charmainekenshin
            Message 5 of 12 , May 29, 2007
              hey guys, when is Shinichi's birthday??? please reply....thanks!!!!!!!!

              Shinichi Kudo.....the best detective in the whole world!!!!!!!!
              hehe!!!!!!!!
            • Lerrie Oblego
              Message 6 of 12 , May 29, 2007
                hmm... may 4

                --
                The bond of two peoples love cannot be broken,
                Bend it, twist it, do what you will with it;
                Message 7 of 12 , May 30, 2007
                  --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "charmainekenshin"
                  <charmainekenshin@...> wrote:

                  > hey guys, when is Shinichi's birthday??? please
                  reply....thanks!!!!!!!!

                  > Shinichi Kudo.....the best detective in the whole world!!!!!!!!
                  > hehe!!!!!!!!

                  it's 4th May...(no specific year)
                • charmainekenshin
                  Message 8 of 12 , May 31, 2007
                    --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "dyna_conan999" <dyna_conan999@...>

                    charmainekenshin@...

                    >thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  • ran ling
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 3, 2007
                      ya.i think so.cuz at the movie the century of magician he got say o

                      aida shahiera <aida_shahiera@...> wrote:
                      I don't really know........... but I think it's the same right? shinichi is
                      conan.....conan is shinichi

                      >From: "detcon02"
                      >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
                      >Subject: [conan] Re: Happy Birthday Shinichi
                      >Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 08:05:50 -0000
                      >
                      >--- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "cxyeva_starlight.cc9393"
                      > wrote:
                      > >
                      > > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, malvin Liuwie wrote:
                      > > >

                      > > > hi bro,
                      > > > so how about Conan birthday???is it the same??
                      > > >
                      > > > Becareful,cause KID will steal the birthday cake wuahuahuahua
                      > > >
                      > > > Kaitou Kid never steal birthday cake. he may if there are some
                      >jewel
                      > > on it =^-^=
                      > > >
                      > > > ---------------------------------
                      > > > The fish are biting.
                      > > > Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing.
                      > > >
                      > >kelan b-day ni shin?

                      <*> Your email settings:
                      Individual Email | Traditional

                      <*> To change settings online go to:
                      (Yahoo! ID required)

                      <*> To change settings via email:
                      mailto:conan-digest@yahoogroups.com
                      mailto:conan-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                    • paoniki_lw
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 13, 2007
                        --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, ran ling <ling_lang88@...> wrote:

                        > ya.i think so.cuz at the movie the century of magician he got say
                        >
                        > aida shahiera <aida_shahiera@...> wrote: I don't really
                        know........... but I think it's the same right? shinichi is
                        > conan.....conan is shinichi
                        >

                        > >From: "detcon02"
                        > >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
                        > >Subject: [conan] Re: Happy Birthday Shinichi
                        > >Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 08:05:50 -0000
                        > >
                        > >--- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "cxyeva_starlight.cc9393"
                        > > wrote:

                        > >jewel
                        > > > on it =^-^=

                        > > >kelan b-day ni shin?
                        > >
                        > >haay!!!!i don't i i;ll just give him a pie

                        today!

                      • paoniki_lw
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jul 13, 2007