Re: [conan] Latest Conan Movie Poster Scan

  • Ade Astalia Pratiwi
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8 2:13 AM
      Hello everyone^_^
      It's a little bit difficult to speak in English 'cause of my country doesn't use English at all. but I'll try not to make any mistake in writting or about grammar. I just want to look for friend and sharing or talking about Conan. Actually, I want to fluent my English. Please don't laugh at me for my English. Nobody's perfect, isn't it? Thank's.

      Erika Narimatsu <sasami20@...> wrote:
      Hello everyone ^^

      I finally got around to scanning scanning some of the nifty things I
      got from my friend when she went to Japan. Please no hot linking.

      http://www.beikacho .com/conan/ movies/conan_ movie_konpeki_ 01.jpg <--
      Normal sized one
      http://www.beikacho .com/conan/ movies/conan_ movie_konpeki_ 01lg.jpg <--
      Dohya super large version.