Latest Conan Movie Poster Scan

  • Erika Narimatsu
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2007
      Hello everyone ^^

      I finally got around to scanning scanning some of the nifty things I
      got from my friend when she went to Japan. Please no hot linking.

      http://www.beikacho.com/conan/movies/conan_movie_konpeki_01.jpg <--
      Normal sized one
      http://www.beikacho.com/conan/movies/conan_movie_konpeki_01lg.jpg <--
      Dohya super large version.

      Enjoy! ^^

      -Erika
    • Ade Astalia Pratiwi
      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 2007
        Hello everyone^_^
        It's a little bit difficult to speak in English 'cause of my country doesn't use English at all. but I'll try not to make any mistake in writting or about grammar. I just want to look for friend and sharing or talking about Conan. Actually, I want to fluent my English. Please don't laugh at me for my English. Nobody's perfect, isn't it? Thank's.

        Erika Narimatsu <sasami20@...> wrote:
        Hello everyone ^^

        I finally got around to scanning scanning some of the nifty things I
        got from my friend when she went to Japan. Please no hot linking.

        http://www.beikacho .com/conan/ movies/conan_ movie_konpeki_ 01.jpg <--
        Normal sized one
        http://www.beikacho .com/conan/ movies/conan_ movie_konpeki_ 01lg.jpg <--
        Dohya super large version.