Balasan: Re: [conan] b my friend k?

  • iren118_kim
    Message 1 of 27 , Mar 23, 2007
      --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "iren118_kim" <iren118_kim@...> wrote:

      > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, fenny wijaya <kuerenpol@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I don't want to be your friend, sorry coz I love you so
      > much..............Will you become my romantic friend?
      > ha3............................Just kidding, you are
      stupid...ha3....
      > > ya, ya, ya anway b friend k?
      > > nisha <nurisha_93@> wrote: ---
      > In conan@yahoogroups.com, fairuz izwah osman <izwa_3082@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > hi...i'm new in this group...hope 2get 2 know u all better..by
      > > > by e-mail lah so easy!!my e-mail add is iren118_kim@...
      > > > iren118_kim <iren118_kim@> wrote: --- In

      > <iren118_kim@>

      > you?
      hei, Andre Christian why long time no see you on internet??huh?

    • iren118_kim
      Message 2 of 27 , Mar 23, 2007
        --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "chen weiqiang" <devils_devil@...>
        wrote:

        > ok
        >

        > >From: "iren118_kim" <iren118_kim@...>
        > >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
        > >Subject: [conan] b my friend k?
        > >Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 06:21:12 -0000
        > >
        > >who want to b my friend?
        > >i dun have... any .. friend lah *sob

        > Find just what you are after with the more precise, more powerful
        new
        > Windows Live Search. http://search.msn.com.sg/ Try it now.
        >Hi, nice to meet u sia, weiqiang.
        how old r u now, i m 13.
        whatever, hope 4 your reply n thanks 4 your reply!!!^_^
      • evelyn_rikka
        Message 3 of 27 , Mar 23, 2007
          --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "iren118_kim" <iren118_kim@...> wrote:

          > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "chen weiqiang" <devils_devil@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > ok
          > >

          > > >From: "iren118_kim" <iren118_kim@>
          > > >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
          > > >Subject: [conan] b my friend k?
          > > >Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 06:21:12 -0000
          > > >
          > > >who want to b my friend?
          > > >i dun have... any .. friend lah *sob

          > > Find just what you are after with the more precise, more
          powerful
          > new
          > > Windows Live Search. http://search.msn.com.sg/ Try it now.
          > >Hi, nice to meet u sia, weiqiang.
          > how old r u now, i m 13.
          > whatever, hope 4 your reply n thanks 4 your reply!!!^_^

          > > >Anyone can be my friends^^
        • evelyn_rikka
          Message 4 of 27 , Mar 23, 2007
            --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "iren118_kim" <iren118_kim@...> wrote:

            > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "chen weiqiang" <devils_devil@>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > ok
            > >

            > > >From: "iren118_kim" <iren118_kim@>
            > > >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
            > > >Subject: [conan] b my friend k?
            > > >Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 06:21:12 -0000
            > > >
            > > >who want to b my friend?
            > > >i dun have... any .. friend lah *sob

            > > Find just what you are after with the more precise, more
            powerful
            > new
            > > Windows Live Search. http://search.msn.com.sg/ Try it now.
            > >Hi, nice to meet u sia, weiqiang.
            > how old r u now, i m 13.
            > whatever, hope 4 your reply n thanks 4 your reply!!!^_^

            > > >Anyone can be my friends^^
          • aZtiE aLPha Ibriza
            Message 5 of 27 , Mar 24, 2007
              Hey, hey.. dun be sad, key?
              i'm sure everyone wanna be ur friends...
              Friendster, please? do u have this one?
              ok~

              nisha <nurisha_93@...> wrote:

              >In conan@yahoogroups. com, "iren118_kim" <iren118_kim@ ...> wrote:
              >
              > --- In conan@yahoogroups. com, Irena Kim Ying Yii <iren118_kim@ >
              > wrote:
              > >

              > > Andre Christian <db_andre_c@ > wrote: Hi, Iren
              > welcome to conan Groups
              > > Where are you come from?
              > > I come from Malaysia, i am now studying in singapore,and you?
              > > nice to meet you

              Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

            • iren118_kim
              Message 6 of 27 , Mar 25, 2007
                --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "evelyn_rikka" <evelyn_rikka@...> wrote:

                > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "iren118_kim" <iren118_kim@> wrote:
                > >
                > > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "chen weiqiang" <devils_devil@>
                > > wrote:
                > > >
                > > > ok

                > > > Find just what you are after with the more precise, more
                > powerful
                > > new
                > > > Windows Live Search. http://search.msn.com.sg/ Try it now.
                > > >Hi, nice to meet u sia, weiqiang.
                > > how old r u now, i m 13.
                > > whatever, hope 4 your reply n thanks 4 your reply!!!^_^
                > >i m already your friend lah when i give you an reply....
                anyway my age is same as yours, exactcly 13. but may b i will bigger
                than u coz i born in 18-1-1994. he he he ha ha.... LoL!!!
                ^_^ whatever where did you come from???

              • hajar_16cute
                Message 7 of 27 , Mar 29, 2007
                  i come from malaysia.now i study at usm kelantan.nice to know u
                • conan uzuma
                  Message 8 of 27 , Mar 29, 2007

                    hi ! I m from indonesia. be my friend, ok?
                    do u have friendster?

                    Message 9 of 27 , Mar 30, 2007
                      Nice to know u too

                      hajar_16cute <hajar_16cute@ yahoo.com. my> wrote:
                      i come from malaysia.now i study at usm kelantan.nice to know u

                      always stay connected to friends.

                    • some1_ey
                      Message 10 of 27 , Apr 1, 2007
                        yup... saya da frienster..awk???
                        ler blaja dkat dgan kampung saya lah 2 kat kubang kerian kan???
                      • william_dec9
                        Message 11 of 27 , Jun 12, 2007
                          --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, conan uzuma <conan_uzu@...> wrote:

                          > hi ! I m from indonesia. be my friend, ok?
                          > do u have friendster?
                          > hajar_16cute <hajar_16cute@...> wrote:
                          > i come from malaysia.now i study at usm kelantan.nice to
                          know u

                          http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

                          hi! i'm Will, a girl from the philippines. glad to have yoou as a
                          friend. hope yoou,ll post again!.....
                        • nicodeo ignacio
                          Message 12 of 27 , Jun 12, 2007
                            I'm Nicodeo V. Ignacio, filipino, my friendster is nicodeo@..., i'll add you up now... nice meeting you sir or mam??

                            > hi ! I m from indonesia. be my friend, ok?
                            > do u have friendster?
                            > hajar_16cute <hajar_16cute@ ...> wrote:
                            > i come from malaysia.now i study at usm kelantan.nice to
                            know u

                            http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

                            hi! i'm Will, a girl from the philippines. glad to have yoou as a
                            friend. hope yoou,ll post again!.....

                            Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
                          • nicodeo ignacio
                            Message 13 of 27 , Jun 12, 2007
                              I can't add you, please be specific about the account

                              > hi ! I m from indonesia. be my friend, ok?
                              > do u have friendster?
                              > hajar_16cute <hajar_16cute@ ...> wrote:
                              > i come from malaysia.now i study at usm kelantan.nice to
                              know u

                              http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

                              hi! i'm Will, a girl from the philippines. glad to have yoou as a
                              friend. hope yoou,ll post again!.....

                              in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.
                            • aZtiE aLPha Ibriza
                              Message 14 of 27 , Jun 16, 2007
                                Hey, i also from Indonesia..
                                add me on aztie_qrentz@... (friendster)
                                thx yupz!

                                nicodeo ignacio <swallowtheone@...> wrote:
                                I can't add you, please be specific about the account

                                > hi ! I m from indonesia. be my friend, ok?
                                > do u have friendster?
                                > hajar_16cute <hajar_16cute@ ...> wrote:
                                > i come from malaysia.now i study at usm kelantan.nice to
                                know u

                                http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

                                hi! i'm Will, a girl from the philippines. glad to have yoou as a
                                friend. hope yoou,ll post again!.....

                                in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

                              • ran ling
                                Message 15 of 27 , Jul 3, 2007
                                  hai, i am lang/ran,malaysia.
                                  nicodeo ignacio <swallowtheone@...> wrote:
                                  I'm Nicodeo V. Ignacio, filipino, my friendster is nicodeo@law. com, i'll add you up now... nice meeting you sir or mam??

                                  > hi ! I m from indonesia. be my friend, ok?
                                  > do u have friendster?
                                  > hajar_16cute <hajar_16cute@ ...> wrote:
                                  > i come from malaysia.now i study at usm kelantan.nice to
                                  know u

                                  http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

                                  hi! i'm Will, a girl from the philippines. glad to have yoou as a
                                  friend. hope yoou,ll post again!.....

                                  Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

                                  Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

                                • paoniki_lw