DEtective conan songs....

  • Stephanie Pakar
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2007
      During Chinese New year, animax on ASTRO in malaysia aired a premier
      of "Music Station Superlive" (christmas). i was so happy because i
      got to watch b'z performing!!! FYO b'z is one of the artists singing
      for detective connan anime. moreover, they were performimng "shoukou"
      which is one of dc's songs!!!!

      actually i dont know "shoukou" is op/ed...if you wanna hear it
      download from www.gendou.com that website also got many other new dc
      songs which are soooo coool!
    • aida shahiera
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2007
        are you sure? i watch the music station superlive but i think that's not DC
        song. anyway music station superlive got new one at friday 9pm.

        >From: "Stephanie Pakar" <sspakar@...>
        >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [conan] DEtective conan songs....
        >Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 01:06:13 -0000
        >
        >During Chinese New year, animax on ASTRO in malaysia aired a premier
        >of "Music Station Superlive" (christmas). i was so happy because i
        >got to watch b'z performing!!! FYO b'z is one of the artists singing
        >for detective connan anime. moreover, they were performimng "shoukou"
        >which is one of dc's songs!!!!
        >
        >actually i dont know "shoukou" is op/ed...if you wanna hear it
        >download from www.gendou.com that website also got many other new dc
        >songs which are soooo coool!

        Find just what you are after with the more precise, more powerful Windos
        Live Search. http://search.msn.com.my/ Try it now.
      • Stephanie Pakar
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2007
          the song "shoukou" by b'z is still new...I download that song under
          "detective conan" but donno if it's op or ed or movie song or just an
          insert song...

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 7, 2007
            oooo..... ok then........

            >From: "Stephanie Pakar" <sspakar@...>
            >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [conan] Re: DEtective conan songs....
            >Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 14:51:24 -0000
            >
            >the song "shoukou" by b'z is still new...I download that song under
            >"detective conan" but donno if it's op or ed or movie song or just an
            >insert song...
            >
            >--- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "aida shahiera" <aida_shahiera@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > are you sure? i watch the music station superlive but i think that's
            >not DC
            > > song. anyway music station superlive got new one at friday 9pm.
            > >

            > > >From: "Stephanie Pakar" <sspakar@...>
            > > >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
            > > >Subject: [conan] DEtective conan songs....
            > > >Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 01:06:13 -0000
            > > >
            > > >During Chinese New year, animax on ASTRO in malaysia aired a premier
            > > >of "Music Station Superlive" (christmas). i was so happy because i
            > > >got to watch b'z performing!!! FYO b'z is one of the artists singing
            > > >for detective connan anime. moreover, they were performimng "shoukou"
            > > >which is one of dc's songs!!!!
            > > >
            > > >actually i dont know "shoukou" is op/ed...if you wanna hear it
            > > >download from www.gendou.com that website also got many other new dc
            > > >songs which are soooo coool!

            > > Find just what you are after with the more precise, more powerful
            >Windos
            > > Live Search. http://search.msn.com.my/ Try it now.

            Find singles online in your area with MSN Dating and Match.com!
            http://match.my.msn.com/match/mt.cfm?pg=channel&tcid=281206