Re: our website...

  • iren118_kim
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 21, 2007
      --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "margareth" <magz_unique@...> wrote:

      > i think its better if we really have our own special website.
      > friendster id fine though some of us doesn't have an account in it.
      > maybe we all sign.up in one site so that all of us can join!!!
      >i agree about it,but how? can you teach me? p/s i am new in this
      website.
    • W.M. Chichiri
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 22, 2007
        I can't read Japanese, but the Shonen Sunday website
        had this up:
        http://www.websunday.net/conan/campaign/index.html

        It looks to be some sort of special promotion for
        getting a blue Conan IPOD Nano, or a Pink KID IPOD
        Nano.

        ^.^

        Can anyone translate?

        ~Wandering Mage Chichiri

        Seika: http://www.seika.org/
        Ushicon: http://www.ushicon.com/
        Anime Garage Sale: http://www.seika.org/anime/sale/

        TV dinner still cooling?
        http://tv.yahoo.com/
      • Erika Narimatsu
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 23, 2007
          It says, you'll need the thin wrapper (not the dust cover, but what is usually around the new releases) from the comics and the entry sheet in Shonen Sunday in order to enter to win 1 of 5 Conan or 1 of 5 Kid iPod Nanos. Runners up get a DS game, Wii game, or leather strap.

          Kid campaign runs from 2/16/2007 to 3/31/2007
          Magic Kaito Volume 4, released around 2/16/2007
          AND
          Shonen Sunday Issue 11, released 2/14/2007

          Conan campaign runs from 4/5/2007 to  5/31/2007
          Detective Conan Volume 57, released around 4/18/2007 OR Sunday Guide Movie Guide for Characters, released around 4/18/2007 OR Detective Conan Official Fan Book, Love Conan The Movie, released around 4/18/2007
          AND
          Shonen Sunday Issue 18 to 26 (4/4/2007 to 5/30/2007)

          There should be information on how to enter on the back pages of each item.

          -Erika

          On Feb 22, 2007, at 12:17 PM, W.M. Chichiri wrote:

          I can't read Japanese, but the Shonen Sunday website
          had this up:

          It looks to be some sort of special promotion for
          getting a blue Conan IPOD Nano, or a Pink KID IPOD
          Nano.

          ^.^

          Can anyone translate?

          ~Wandering Mage Chichiri

          TV dinner still cooling?

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

          <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums &amp; communities. is subject to:

        • Iza tiada
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 23, 2007
            wow...........

[...]

            ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________
            TV dinner still cooling?

            ------------ --------- --- Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ------------ --------~ -->
            ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --~->

            A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!
            Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums &amp; communities. Links

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:

            <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums &amp; communities. is subject to:

          • aZtiE aLPha Ibriza
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 24, 2007
              Ok, i'll build in, after i've got a permission (from moderator) on freewebs...
              Ok, deal...
              I won't make it on freindster. coz though some of us doesn't have 4 that account...
              okay!!!

              ^-^
              (U guys also can build that website. Tomorrow i'll give the password n username)

              iren118_kim <iren118_kim@...> wrote:
              --- In conan@yahoogroups. com, "margareth" <magz_unique@ ...> wrote:

              > i think its better if we really have our own special website.
              > friendster id fine though some of us doesn't have an account in it.
              > maybe we all sign.up in one site so that all of us can join!!!
              >i agree about it,but how? can you teach me? p/s i am new in this
              website.

              Get your own web address.

            • Sakura Kinomoto
              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 25, 2007
                EH!?!?!?!?! KAITOU KID IS COMING OUT WITH A NEW VOLUME!!!!!!!!!! I thought the series ended at number 3 cuz it was a dud! I AM SOOOOO happy it's not! -^^- Cuz I love Kaitou Kid! hehhehehhe

                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 26, 2007
                  No, it's just unlike Conan, Kaitou Kid chapters only
                  RARELY are published. They're published as "specials"
                  instead of as a normal running series, such as
                  Detective Conan.

                  So it takes ALOT longer to reach the point where the
                  published chapters finally equates a new tankouban.

                  --- Sakura Kinomoto <sakura_blossom793@...>
                  wrote:

                  > EH!?!?!?!?! KAITOU KID IS COMING OUT WITH A NEW
                  > VOLUME!!!!!!!!!! I thought the series ended at
                  > number 3 cuz it was a dud! I AM SOOOOO happy it's
                  > not! -^^- Cuz I love Kaitou Kid! hehhehehhe

                  ~Wandering Mage Chichiri

                  Seika: http://www.seika.org/
                  Ushicon: http://www.ushicon.com/
                  Anime Garage Sale: http://www.seika.org/anime/sale/

                  Need Mail bonding?
                • Sakura Kinomoto
                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 26, 2007
                    Ah! I see! That makes sense. Too bad. I thought since his appearance in DC is so popular...that would have increased his popularity in his own comic. ^^; Guess not. Drats.

                    --- Sakura Kinomoto <sakura_blossom793@ yahoo.com>
                    wrote:

                    > EH!?!?!?!?! KAITOU KID IS COMING OUT WITH A NEW
                    > VOLUME!!!!!! !!!! I thought the series ended at
                    > number 3 cuz it was a dud! I AM SOOOOO happy it's
                    > not! -^^- Cuz I love Kaitou Kid! hehhehehhe

                    ~Wandering Mage Chichiri

                    Seika: http://www.seika. org/
                    Ushicon: http://www.ushicon. com/
                    Anime Garage Sale: http://www.seika. org/anime/ sale/

                    Need Mail bonding?

                    Bored stiff? Loosen up...
                  • W.M. Chichiri
                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 28, 2007
                      Yes but think of the logistics, Gosho Aoyoma has to do
                      a lot of work to crank out the Conan manga as is, yes
                      he has assistants, but having him running 2 series
                      simulatenously at full-speed production? That's just
                      impossible. ^.^

                      As a fan, I honestly feel/believe/speculate that the
                      people who killed the Kid's father worked for the
                      Black Organization.

                      wrote:

                      > Ah! I see! That makes sense. Too bad. I thought
                      > since his appearance in DC is so popular...that
                      > would have increased his popularity in his own
                      > comic. ^^; Guess not. Drats.

                      {font-size:13px;font-family:arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif;}
> [...]
                      > list-style-type:none;
                      > clear:both;
                      > border:1px solid #e0ecee;
                      > }
                      > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{
                      > font-weight:bold;
                      > color:#ff7900;
                      > float:right;
                      > width:2em;
                      > text-align:right;
                      > padding-right:.5em;
                      > }
                      > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
                      > font-weight:bold;
                      > }
                      > #ygrp-vital a {
                      > text-decoration:none;
                      > }
                      >
                      > #ygrp-vital a:hover{
                      > text-decoration:underline;
                      > }
                      >
                      > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{
                      > color:#999;
                      > font-size:77%;
                      > }
                      > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{
                      > padding:6px 13px;
                      > background-color:#e0ecee;
                      > margin-bottom:20px;
                      > }
                      > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
                      > padding:0 0 0 8px;
                      > margin:0;
                      > }
                      > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
                      > list-style-type:square;
                      > padding:6px 0;
                      > font-size:77%;
                      > }
                      > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
                      > text-decoration:none;
                      > font-size:130%;
                      > }
                      > #ygrp-sponsor #nc {
                      > background-color:#eee;
                      > margin-bottom:20px;
                      > padding:0 8px;
                      > }
                      > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{
                      > padding:8px 0;
                      > }
                      > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{
                      > font-family:Arial;
                      > font-weight:bold;
                      > color:#628c2a;
                      > font-size:100%;
                      > line-height:122%;
                      > }
                      > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{
                      > text-decoration:none;
                      > }
                      > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{
                      > text-decoration:underline;
                      > }
                      > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{
                      > margin:0;
                      > }
                      > o {font-size:0;}
                      > .MsoNormal {
                      > margin:0 0 0 0;
                      > }
                      > #ygrp-text tt{
                      > font-size:120%;
                      > }
                      > blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}
                      > .replbq {margin:4;}
                      > -->

                      > Be a PS3 game guru.
                      > Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and

                      Cheap talk?
                      http://voice.yahoo.com
                    • Sakura Kinomoto
                      Message 10 of 19 , Feb 28, 2007
                        Ah! You have a very good point there. Two mangas would be hard. *shrug*

                        Now that you mention it....I have seen quite a few people saying that they think that Kid's father was killed by the BO also. I read that a LONG time ago, though. That just might be possible. : ) I would love to see Kid and Conan (and hopefully Hattori) working together against them!

                        wrote:

                        > Ah! I see! That makes sense. Too bad. I thought
                        > since his appearance in DC is so popular...that
                        > would have increased his popularity in his own
                        > comic. ^^; Guess not. Drats.

                        The fish are biting.