Pls read my dc manga scan

  • sspakar
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 19, 2007
      Ok, first of all i did this a long time ago while i was reading online
      manga...now that i already have the whole manga set i dont do it
      anymore...but it is crapy and very amatur-ish...

      If u wanna read it, go to this yahoo group under "photo" named
      "Cinderella Story".

      Detective Conan Special Edition Volume 18
      Cinderella's Secret (Part 1) File 09 Page 01-10
      Cinderella's Secret (Part 2) File 10 Page 01-13

      I like the story because...it's cute!!! Imagine the Detective Boys
      play Cinderella...
    • aZtiE aLPha Ibriza
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 19, 2007
        Ok, thank you...
        Where u got that?

        Oh yeah, from other member, please don't chat in this group with other problem except conan. Ok?

        Thank you,

        Regard,
        aZtee

        sspakar <sspakar@...> wrote:
        Ok, first of all i did this a long time ago while i was reading online
        manga...now that i already have the whole manga set i dont do it
        anymore...but it is crapy and very amatur-ish.. .

        If u wanna read it, go to this yahoo group under "photo" named
        "Cinderella Story".

        Detective Conan Special Edition Volume 18
        Cinderella's Secret (Part 1) File 09 Page 01-10
        Cinderella's Secret (Part 2) File 10 Page 01-13

        I like the story because...it' s cute!!! Imagine the Detective Boys
        play Cinderella.. .

        The fish are biting.

      • sspakar
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 21, 2007
          I made it myself because I wonder how others do online manga...but
          it's very tough! I buy the manga, scan, edit, put words...actually
          you can buy the manga in malaysia (edisi khas) but i dont anymore
          coz lazy...

          --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, aZtiE aLPha Ibriza <aztie_qrentz@...>
          wrote:

          > Ok, thank you...
          > Where u got that?
          >
          > Oh yeah, from other member, please don't chat in this group with
          other problem except conan. Ok?

          > Thank you,
          >
          > Regard,
          > aZtee
          >
          > sspakar <sspakar@...> wrote:
          > Ok, first of all i did this a long time ago while i was
          reading online
          > manga...now that i already have the whole manga set i dont do it
          > anymore...but it is crapy and very amatur-ish...
          >
          > If u wanna read it, go to this yahoo group under "photo" named
          > "Cinderella Story".
          >
          > Detective Conan Special Edition Volume 18
          > Cinderella's Secret (Part 1) File 09 Page 01-10
          > Cinderella's Secret (Part 2) File 10 Page 01-13
          >
          > I like the story because...it's cute!!! Imagine the Detective Boys
          > play Cinderella...

          > The fish are biting.

        • Athira Ayuni Asmadi
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 21, 2007
            which website for i've get wallpaper of detective conan?

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 26, 2007
              try this one. http://www.geocities.com/guruguru_wp/dc_wp.html
              the are many wallpaper of detective conan~_~