is anyone busy?!

  • aZtiE aLPha Ibriza
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 2007
      Hey guys...
      Is anyone busy?! Or boring with this group?!
      I didn't see any mails again...

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • cool girl

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 12, 2007
            I'm so sorry... I'm late to reply your mail...
            nope. Hmmm... i must go to Tokyo Tower first, try to eat ramen, buy a lot of comics, it's sooooo muuuchh!!!
            hahahaha... Happy nu year too...
            Hey, have u ever seen movie 10th? where u watch this?

            aZtiE aLPha Ibriza <aztie_qrentz@ yahoo.com> wrote:
            Hey guys...
            Is anyone busy?! Or boring with this group?!
            I didn't see any mails again...
            http://mail. yahoo.com

            Bored stiff? Loosen up...

          • Kurosaki Ichigo
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 13, 2007
              lor.... i already watch the 10th movie...

              signed by
              ichigoxrukia

              ichigoxrukia -> www.fanfiction.net/~ichigoxrukia <- ichigoxrukia