Re: [conan] The Triangle love

  • gloria ate
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 19, 2006
      I don't think so. I think shinichi stay close with ai, because for now ai is a person who wanted in BO. Even ai feel love to shinichi, shinichi never love ai, he just think ai is a smart woman who made him like a boy, and of course, because of APTX 4869, he difficult to tell his true felling to Ran. And Ran never know who is ai and conan, she think ai and conan just a little child, isn't it?

    • SYAFIQAH IKAH
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 20, 2006
        > i think you are right.ai love shinichi but shinichi
        love ran

        > http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

      • iklil irdina
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 21, 2006
          oh yeah?but..how about akai?

          SYAFIQAH IKAH <ikah_conan92@...> wrote:

          > i think you are right.ai love shinichi but shinichi
          love ran

          > http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

          The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. http://uk.docs. yahoo.com/ nowyoucan. html

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • ikah_conan92
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 30 9:29 PM
            --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, gloria ate <gloria_ate@...> wrote:

            > I don't think so. I think shinichi stay close with ai, because for
            now ai is a person who wanted in BO. Even ai feel love to shinichi,
            shinichi never love ai, he just think ai is a smart woman who made him
            like a boy, and of course, because of APTX 4869, he difficult to tell
            his true felling to Ran. And Ran never know who is ai and conan, she
            think ai and conan just a little child, isn't it?

            http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
            >i dont think so.i think conan stil love and loyal ran
          • ikah_conan92
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 30 9:35 PM
              --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "ikah_conan92" <ikah_conan92@...>
              wrote:

              > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, gloria ate <gloria_ate@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I don't think so. I think shinichi stay close with ai, because
              for
              > now ai is a person who wanted in BO. Even ai feel love to
              shinichi,
              > shinichi never love ai, he just think ai is a smart woman who made
              him
              > like a boy, and of course, because of APTX 4869, he difficult to
              tell
              > his true felling to Ran. And Ran never know who is ai and conan,
              she
              > think ai and conan just a little child, isn't it?

              > http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
              > >i dont think so.i think conan stil love and loyal ran
              >i dont know what to say.
            • Anne Lorraine Delaon
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 1, 2007
                how about ran to other guy? i just saw a amv w/c contains ran acting weird in front of another guy. conan saw and noticed it?

                > I don't think so. I think shinichi stay close with ai, because for
                now ai is a person who wanted in BO. Even ai feel love to shinichi,
                shinichi never love ai, he just think ai is a smart woman who made him
                like a boy, and of course, because of APTX 4869, he difficult to tell
                his true felling to Ran. And Ran never know who is ai and conan, she
                think ai and conan just a little child, isn't it?

                http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com
                >i dont think so.i think conan stil love and loyal ran

              • ran ling
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 3, 2007
                  of cuz shinichi still luv Ran.but as u noe he is quite poor bout the love...so...............

                  wrote:

                  > --- In conan@yahoogroups. com, gloria ate <gloria_ate@ > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I don't think so. I think shinichi stay close with ai, because
                  for
                  > now ai is a person who wanted in BO. Even ai feel love to
                  shinichi,
                  > shinichi never love ai, he just think ai is a smart woman who made
                  him
                  > like a boy, and of course, because of APTX 4869, he difficult to
                  tell
                  > his true felling to Ran. And Ran never know who is ai and conan,
                  she
                  > think ai and conan just a little child, isn't it?

                  > http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com
                  > >i dont think so.i think conan stil love and loyal ran
                  >i dont know what to say.

                  Need Mail bonding?

                • paoniki_lw
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 13, 2007
                    --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, ran ling <ling_lang88@...> wrote:

                    > of cuz shinichi still luv Ran.but as u noe he is quite poor bout
                    the love...so...............

                    > ikah_conan92 <ikah_conan92@...> wrote: --- In
                    conan@yahoogroups.com, "ikah_conan92" <ikah_conan92@>
                    > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, gloria ate <gloria_ate@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > I don't think so. I think shinichi stay close with ai, because
                    > for
                    > > now ai is a person who wanted in BO. Even ai feel love to
                    > shinichi,
                    > > shinichi never love ai, he just think ai is a smart woman who
                    made
                    > him
                    > > like a boy, and of course, because of APTX 4869, he difficult to
                    > tell
                    > > his true felling to Ran. And Ran never know who is ai and conan,
                    > she
                    > > think ai and conan just a little child, isn't it?
                    > > >

                    > > > but i think shinichi is more compatible with ran he just find
                    ai smart right???

                    > > > Send instant messages to your online friends
                    > > http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
                    > > >i dont think so.i think conan stil love and loyal ran
                    > >i dont know what to say.
                    >

                    > ---------------------------------
                    > Need Mail bonding?

                  • cXyeVa Cevilla Starlight
                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 16, 2007

                      wrote:

                      > --- In conan@yahoogroups. com, gloria ate <gloria_ate@ > wrote:
                      > >
                      > > I don't think so. I think shinichi stay close with ai, because
                      for
                      > now ai is a person who wanted in BO. Even ai feel love to
                      shinichi,
                      > shinichi never love ai, he just think ai is a smart woman who made
                      him
                      > like a boy, and of course, because of APTX 4869, he difficult to
                      tell
                      > his true felling to Ran. And Ran never know who is ai and conan,
                      she
                      > think ai and conan just a little child, isn't it?

                      > http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com
                      > >i dont think so.i think conan stil love and loyal ran
                      >i dont know what to say.

                      Need Mail bonding?

                      Oh, nonsense. Shinichi just love Ran and no one will get in his heart since and before as we all know Ran is Shinichi's first love. Ai is just a friend and no more. This is just look like triangle love. some friend of mine told me their 'triangle love' which is like this case of Shin-Ran-Ai when I am as heart detective realized it's just nothing.