Re: [conan] The Triangle love

  • cool girl
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 19, 2006
      I dont think so, Conan or Shinichi likes ai because they are friend and I think shinichi never falling love with ai, he only trully loves Ran. But I dont know what aoyama wants uh I can't wait the next story of DC. Thanks anyway.

      aZtiE aLPha Ibriza <aztie_qrentz@...> wrote:
      Hey guys! How r u?!

      Hey, have u ever thought that among Ran, Shinichi and Ai there were a triangle love?

      Ran loves Shinichi, ai (loves or likes?????) him, and shinichi like and love both of them...
      Who knows? (Just AOYAMA...)
      Thx 4 da reply

    • gloria ate
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 19, 2006
        I don't think so. I think shinichi stay close with ai, because for now ai is a person who wanted in BO. Even ai feel love to shinichi, shinichi never love ai, he just think ai is a smart woman who made him like a boy, and of course, because of APTX 4869, he difficult to tell his true felling to Ran. And Ran never know who is ai and conan, she think ai and conan just a little child, isn't it?

      • SYAFIQAH IKAH
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 20, 2006
          > i think you are right.ai love shinichi but shinichi
          love ran

          > http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

        • iklil irdina
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 21, 2006
            oh yeah?but..how about akai?

            SYAFIQAH IKAH <ikah_conan92@...> wrote:

            > i think you are right.ai love shinichi but shinichi
            love ran

            > http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

            The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. http://uk.docs. yahoo.com/ nowyoucan. html

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • ikah_conan92
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 30 9:29 PM
              --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, gloria ate <gloria_ate@...> wrote:

              > I don't think so. I think shinichi stay close with ai, because for
              now ai is a person who wanted in BO. Even ai feel love to shinichi,
              shinichi never love ai, he just think ai is a smart woman who made him
              like a boy, and of course, because of APTX 4869, he difficult to tell
              his true felling to Ran. And Ran never know who is ai and conan, she
              think ai and conan just a little child, isn't it?

              http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
              >i dont think so.i think conan stil love and loyal ran
            • ikah_conan92
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 30 9:35 PM
                --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "ikah_conan92" <ikah_conan92@...>
                wrote:

                > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, gloria ate <gloria_ate@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I don't think so. I think shinichi stay close with ai, because
                for
                > now ai is a person who wanted in BO. Even ai feel love to
                shinichi,
                > shinichi never love ai, he just think ai is a smart woman who made
                him
                > like a boy, and of course, because of APTX 4869, he difficult to
                tell
                > his true felling to Ran. And Ran never know who is ai and conan,
                she
                > think ai and conan just a little child, isn't it?

                > http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
                > >i dont think so.i think conan stil love and loyal ran
                >i dont know what to say.
              • Anne Lorraine Delaon
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 1, 2007
                  how about ran to other guy? i just saw a amv w/c contains ran acting weird in front of another guy. conan saw and noticed it?

                  > I don't think so. I think shinichi stay close with ai, because for
                  now ai is a person who wanted in BO. Even ai feel love to shinichi,
                  shinichi never love ai, he just think ai is a smart woman who made him
                  like a boy, and of course, because of APTX 4869, he difficult to tell
                  his true felling to Ran. And Ran never know who is ai and conan, she
                  think ai and conan just a little child, isn't it?

                  http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com
                  >i dont think so.i think conan stil love and loyal ran

                • ran ling
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 3, 2007
                    of cuz shinichi still luv Ran.but as u noe he is quite poor bout the love...so...............

                    wrote:

                    > --- In conan@yahoogroups. com, gloria ate <gloria_ate@ > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > I don't think so. I think shinichi stay close with ai, because
                    for
                    > now ai is a person who wanted in BO. Even ai feel love to
                    shinichi,
                    > shinichi never love ai, he just think ai is a smart woman who made
                    him
                    > like a boy, and of course, because of APTX 4869, he difficult to
                    tell
                    > his true felling to Ran. And Ran never know who is ai and conan,
                    she
                    > think ai and conan just a little child, isn't it?

                    > http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com
                    > >i dont think so.i think conan stil love and loyal ran
                    >i dont know what to say.

                    Need Mail bonding?

                  • paoniki_lw
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 13, 2007
                      --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, ran ling <ling_lang88@...> wrote:

                      > of cuz shinichi still luv Ran.but as u noe he is quite poor bout
                      the love...so...............

                      > ikah_conan92 <ikah_conan92@...> wrote: --- In
                      conan@yahoogroups.com, "ikah_conan92" <ikah_conan92@>
                      > wrote:
                      > >
                      > > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, gloria ate <gloria_ate@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > I don't think so. I think shinichi stay close with ai, because
                      > for
                      > > now ai is a person who wanted in BO. Even ai feel love to
                      > shinichi,
                      > > shinichi never love ai, he just think ai is a smart woman who
                      made
                      > him
                      > > like a boy, and of course, because of APTX 4869, he difficult to
                      > tell
                      > > his true felling to Ran. And Ran never know who is ai and conan,
                      > she
                      > > think ai and conan just a little child, isn't it?
                      > > >

                      > > > but i think shinichi is more compatible with ran he just find
                      ai smart right???

                      > > > Send instant messages to your online friends
                      > > http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
                      > > >i dont think so.i think conan stil love and loyal ran
                      > >i dont know what to say.
                      >

                      > ---------------------------------
                      > Need Mail bonding?

                    • cXyeVa Cevilla Starlight
                      Message 10 of 12 , Aug 16, 2007

                        wrote:

                        > --- In conan@yahoogroups. com, gloria ate <gloria_ate@ > wrote:
                        > >
                        > > I don't think so. I think shinichi stay close with ai, because
                        for
                        > now ai is a person who wanted in BO. Even ai feel love to
                        shinichi,
                        > shinichi never love ai, he just think ai is a smart woman who made
                        him
                        > like a boy, and of course, because of APTX 4869, he difficult to
                        tell
                        > his true felling to Ran. And Ran never know who is ai and conan,
                        she
                        > think ai and conan just a little child, isn't it?

                        > http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com
                        > >i dont think so.i think conan stil love and loyal ran
                        >i dont know what to say.

                        Need Mail bonding?

                        Oh, nonsense. Shinichi just love Ran and no one will get in his heart since and before as we all know Ran is Shinichi's first love. Ai is just a friend and no more. This is just look like triangle love. some friend of mine told me their 'triangle love' which is like this case of Shin-Ran-Ai when I am as heart detective realized it's just nothing.