[conan] I need to know...

  • adbltd@263.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 1999
      I need to know if there's still Heiji Hattori after he figures out
      Conan is
      Shinichi?
      I need to know what Ai helps Conan to do?And at last what happen to
      Ai?Is she
      Conan's best friend?
      I also need to know where I can buy the movies"Detective Conan"?
      Please help me with the questions!Thank You.
    • poundpuppy@home.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 1999
        >I need to know if there's still Heiji Hattori after he figures out
        >Conan is
        >Shinichi?
        >I need to know what Ai helps Conan to do?And at last what happen to
        >Ai?Is she
        >Conan's best friend?
        >I also need to know where I can buy the movies"Detective Conan"?
        >Please help me with the questions!Thank You.

        I don't know anything about this but I've been curious does Ran EVER figure
        out Conan is Shinichi?? and does Conan EVER get back to his teenager self?
      • Marsha Siagian
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 1999
          > >I need to know if there's still Heiji Hattori after he figures out
          > >Conan is
          > >Shinichi?
          Of course...

          > >I need to know what Ai helps Conan to do?And at last what happen to
          > >Ai?Is she
          > >Conan's best friend?
          Ai is Conan's best PARTNER. That's it!

          > >I also need to know where I can buy the movies"Detective Conan"?
          > >Please help me with the questions!Thank You.
          Anime fansubs and Chinatown. I've gone to those places before (in
          Australia), but they don't have Conan there. They just have Sailormoon and
          Evangelion.

          >I don't know anything about this but I've been curious does Ran EVER figure
          >out Conan is Shinichi?? and does Conan EVER get back to his teenager self?
          Ran figured out, but she... well... Conan always tricks her up, so she
          doesn't know the truth (but that doesn't mean she's 100% trust it)

          Anyone in Indonesia sending mails to RCTI or TPI or Indosiar??? I'd like to
          have somekind of "team work" to get Conan in Indonesia... just send private
          mails to babayalo@... (my Hotmail account almost explode!)

          Marsha/B-Beq
          (up to you...)

        • Ronny Isnuwardana
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 2, 1999
            From what I know, only SCTV who will run a cartoon at very night (like the
            Frekazoid at 10 PM), considering the nature of so many blood (is it?) in
            Conan series. Or Indosiar once a while broadcast anime with bloody-scene,
            Tokyo Babylon.
            On second thought almost every TV stations in Indonesia broadcast anime with
            bloody-scene in it, like Saint Seiya in RCTI, or Bt'X in SCTV, and Kung-Fu
            Boy in TPI and Dragon Ball (and Z) in Indosiar (they didn't get here, so
            does AnTeve, and I don't really sure about it). But that's for
            fighting-related anime.
            So this is the end of my bloody-related mail.
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 2, 1999
              > I don't know anything about this but I've been
              > curious does Ran EVER figure
              > out Conan is Shinichi?? and does Conan EVER get
              > back to his teenager self?

              Yes, in the volume 14, Ran figures out who Conan really is. But then,
              with the help of his mother, Conan "proves her wrong", so she thinks
              Conan and Shinichi are 2 different people again. Conan becomes his
              teenager self for an hour or so in volume 10 after drinking a chinese
              alcohol, but quickly turns back into Conan again.
              So yeah, these things do happen, but things go back to normal pretty
              fast.

              ^_^ ANDREA

              > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/805
              >

              > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/conan
              > http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group
              > communications

            • Marsha Siagian
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 3, 1999
                Well, alright...
                Considering those kind of things is good, but do they know that ordinary
                cartoon like Bugs Bunny is potentially more dangerous than Conan itself.
                Maybe they still can put tags like "Parental Guidance" or "For 8 years old
                and above", so they won't get complained about kids' violence ~__~

                PS: Ronny, your email is very bloody... please make sure that there's no
                dracula (or Count Dracula) around!