cool forum

  • lily_ryousuke7
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006
      hey guys there's this really cool forum where we talk about DC...if
      you get over 100 posts you can enter a protected thread where yuo can
      download DC eps.....join now its easy to get over 100 posts.....and
      also we have cool logical threads like the mystery thread where we
      solve kaitou kid's message made by the moderator...its really fun and hard
      here's the link:
      http://z9.invisionfree.com/MysteriousWorlds/index.php?