Re: [conan] New poll for conan

  • patricia concepcion
    Message 1 of 113 , Dec 2, 2006
      i think mouri ran coz kudo shinichi knows her better tha haibara and ayumi.

      On 11/19/06, Irene Gayle Lim <deathnotex21@...> wrote:

      Oh i must have missed that! Hahaha! Sorry! :p But i STILL think Shinichi's gonna choose RAN! XD

      Message 113 of 113 , Dec 4, 2006
        i think...shinichi treat haibara n ayumi as a friend. n ran, shinichi always by her side, they r close between each other n hv such a beautiful memories together. its hard to let go your first love ofcourse, especially 4 both ran n shinichi.

        A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/conan/

        http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

        Sponsored Link

        Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo - Calculate new house payment

        Bosan dengan spam? Mel Yahoo! memiliki perlindungan spam yang terbaik
        http://my.mail.yahoo.com/