Re: [conan] ai and shuichi

  • ctr tw
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2006
      what??? ai stays in child????? hmmm... maybe.... but i think both conan and ai will be back in their true lives...in their true identities....

      takagi with satou????? yeps... that's good.....

      Kurosaki Ichigo <shinichikun_aptx4869@...> wrote:
      oh... but i don't remember read it~ ^^, if suichi not with ai, then ai can stay in child form and be with mitsuhiko~^^

      takagi with satou

      signed by
      ichigoxrukia

      ichigoxrukia -> www.fanfiction. net/~ichigoxruki a <- ichigoxrukia

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 10 5:08 AM
        Yeah, I thought between Suichi and Ai, there's a love. You know everytime Ai meet Suichi, somewhere, she always shocked, like meet a ghost. In Ai life journey, she once stay in USA ( I guess, if I remember!) and for not a short time, maybe she has a "really" love with suichi, even he is a FBI agent. I don't like if Ai with mitsuhiko, he is too young for Ai, and his mind is still think like a child, he can't made a drug like Ai made, APTX 4869... so I think It will better if Ai and Suichi be a loving couple again......
        ^_^ and I always hope shinichi and ran will together... forever...