Re: [conan] Funimation channel

  • aZtiE aLPha Ibriza
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
      Unfortunatelly, I lived in Indonesia... i dun know if in indonesia can get that channel... please, tell me more bout it...

      Morgan Majoros <morgzmaj@...> wrote:
      hahaha.....if only i still lived there. nah, i live in frederick, maryland....but can i still get it any other way? ur idea sounds pretty sweet!

      Erika Narimatsu <sasami20@...> wrote:
      Which city do you live in? You can get the Funimation Channel for
      free over the digital air signal if you live in Los Angeles. If you
      don't have an HD TV you can probably get a card for your computer to
      watch Funi for free. That's what I'm thinking about doing. :) If you
      don't live in LA... doh! >_<;

      -Erika

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
        aZtiE aLPha Ibriza wrote:
        > Unfortunatelly, I lived in Indonesia... i dun know if in indonesia can
        > get that channel... please, tell me more bout it...
        In my opinion, you're spamming, sir. The context of this topic is clear
        and your answer is completely senseless.

        --
        Samuel Curtis, Shinichian and Hirokian. "shinri ha itsumo hitotsu!"

        "Veritas and Sapienta"--"Truth and Wisdom"