Balasan: Re: [conan] Why don't we upload a picture's cover for our group?

  • Iza tiada
    Message 1 of 28 , Oct 18, 2006
      hi, i love the picture but i think we have to do smthin with da background so it will look more attractive. im sure everyone knows how gosho scatch the character n the background to make it more "WOW!" but the picture u oledy showed............looks fine to me;')

      cool girl <duck_angel05@...> menulis:
      Great idea I love it!!!!!!

      Message 2 of 28 , Oct 25, 2006
        --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, cool girl <duck_angel05@...> wrote:

        > Great idea I love it!!!!!!

        {font-size:13px;font-family:arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif;}
        arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif;}
> [...]
        http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

      • cherilyn nicole yeo rhui yen
        Message 3 of 28 , Oct 25, 2006
          hey,i got an idea.what about if each member copy some pictures and we discuss which is the best.

          summer_sonata167 <summer_sonata167@...> wrote:
          I saved this picture long time ago from an official website of DC
          series, but really don't remember exactly what website's address is.

          But is it really such a matter?

          --- In conan@yahoogroups. com, Erika Narimatsu <sasami20@.. .> wrote:

          > I'm sorry, but where did you get the picture? I don't like to use
          > source material that I don't know where it came from. It's a personal
          > policy of mine. Did it come from Shonen Sunday? Or someone else's
          > website?
          >
          > Do you have a higher res version of it?
          >
          > -Erika
          >
          > On Oct 12, 2006, at 5:45 AM, summer_sonata167 wrote:
          >
          > > Hey Erika,
          > > So you won't use my suggest picture for our group's picture cover,
          > > right?
          > > But it seems that everybody like my picture better than yours.
          > >
          > > --- In conan@yahoogroups. com, Erika Narimatsu <sasami20@> wrote:
          > >>
          > >> I'm sorry, I've been busy with work. Go insane schedule with
          > >> weddings!
          > >>
          > >> I restored the original image that was there from the backup. Globat
          > >> corrupted all my files and I just restored the original backup from
          > >> my external backup drive. The actual picture was stored in a
          > >> different folder (not the main conan folder).
          > >>
          > >> -Erika

        • gloria ate
          Message 4 of 28 , Oct 27, 2006
            I agree with the idea! How? and when?

          • aZtiE aLPha Ibriza
            Message 5 of 28 , Nov 1, 2006
              Woooooww! Great idea! So, what a picture that will u choose for our group? Conan? If u want it,Juz ask me...

              davepipo2 <davepipo2@...> wrote:
              --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, cool girl wrote:

              > Great idea I love it!!!!!!

              <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:conan-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:conan-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • iza_permata
              Message 6 of 28 , Nov 2, 2006
                --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "davepipo2" <davepipo2@...> wrote:

                > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, cool girl <duck_angel05@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Great idea I love it!!!!!!

              • aZtiE aLPha Ibriza

                    Message 9 of 28 , Nov 6, 2006
                      hey!! i think i like the idea of having picture cover for our group!!
                      i think it would make the group more attractive for those who want to
                      join our group!!!
                    • renugaa renu

                        Message 11 of 28 , Nov 15, 2006
                          um,who is the leader of this group?

                          margareth <magz_unique@...> wrote:
                          hey!! i think i like the idea of having picture cover for our group!!
                          i think it would make the group more attractive for those who want to
                          join our group!!!

                          Sponsored Link

                          $200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info

                        • fenny wijaya
                          Message 12 of 28 , Mar 25, 2007
                            yOU JKLKKKYOU ARE CRAZY, nEVER TALK ABOUT CONAN

                          • fairuz izwah osman
                            Message 13 of 28 , Mar 25, 2007
                              me???crazy...????
                              what should i say?
                              i just can say that i'm crazy bout conan, but only in comics, not in tv show...that's all

                              fenny wijaya <kuerenpol@...> wrote:
                              yOU JKLKKKYOU ARE CRAZY, nEVER TALK ABOUT CONAN

                               izwa...3082

                              with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.