Re: [conan] Why don't we upload a picture's cover for our group?

  • dana scully
    Message 1 of 28 , Oct 11, 2006
      cool !!!

      Heindy Kunady <d4rkc1ty@...> wrote:
      love it!!!

      Heindy Kunadi

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: summer_sonata167 <summer_sonata167@ yahoo.com>
      To: conan@yahoogroups. com
      Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 10:32:33 PM
      Subject: [conan] Why don't we upload a picture's cover for our group?

      Hello everyone,

      I know this topic is a little bit digressive, but I wonder who our leader in this group is.

      Following the instruction of Yahoo, once I sent an email to a group owner (or something like that) to suggest we should upload a picture cover for our group. It will look more attractive for people who search Conan group to join. But nobody answered me.
      And I think I should post a message here, it maybe reach to the owner of our group :D

      Because at this time, we still haven't had any picture's cover for our group yet.  So, I'd like to suggest this picture for our group picture's cover:

      https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimg84.imageshack.us%2Fimg84%2F8876%2Fconancovertk6.jpg&t=1516471334&sig=BPZ6lQ0Hlb5x.3JTnUCxZg--~D

      What do you guys think?

    • David Stanley
      Message 2 of 28 , Oct 11, 2006
        Good pic,  It would be great for the front page of the group.

        David

        Message 3 of 28 , Oct 11, 2006
          I'm sorry, I've been busy with work. Go insane schedule with weddings!

          I restored the original image that was there from the backup. Globat corrupted all my files and I just restored the original backup from my external backup drive. The actual picture was stored in a different folder (not the main conan folder).

          -Erika

          Message 4 of 28 , Oct 12, 2006
            --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, David Stanley <grifter742003@...> wrote:

            > Good pic, It would be great for the front page of the group.
            >
            > David

          • diyana sofian
            Message 5 of 28 , Oct 12, 2006
              great idea!!!!

            • summer_sonata167
              Message 6 of 28 , Oct 12, 2006
                Hey Erika,
                So you won't use my suggest picture for our group's picture cover, right?
                But it seems that everybody like my picture better than yours.

                --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Erika Narimatsu <sasami20@...> wrote:

                > I'm sorry, I've been busy with work. Go insane schedule with weddings!
                >
                > I restored the original image that was there from the backup. Globat
                > corrupted all my files and I just restored the original backup from
                > my external backup drive. The actual picture was stored in a
                > different folder (not the main conan folder).
                >
                > -Erika
                >

                > On Oct 11, 2006, at 8:44 PM, David Stanley wrote:
                >
                > > Good pic, It would be great for the front page of the group.
                > >
                > > David

              • James Badgwell
                Message 7 of 28 , Oct 12, 2006
                  --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, diyana sofian <haibara_yana@...> wrote:

                  why not, sounds like a good idea.

                  > great idea!!!!

                  http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

                • Erika Narimatsu
                  Message 8 of 28 , Oct 12, 2006
                    I'm sorry, but where did you get the picture? I don't like to use
                    source material that I don't know where it came from. It's a personal
                    policy of mine. Did it come from Shonen Sunday? Or someone else's
                    website?

                    Do you have a higher res version of it?

                    -Erika

                  • summer_sonata167
                    Message 9 of 28 , Oct 12, 2006
                      I saved this picture long time ago from an official website of DC
                      series, but really don't remember exactly what website's address is.

                      But is it really such a matter?

                    • diana syatika
                      Message 10 of 28 , Oct 12, 2006
                        wow
                        i think i love it
                        it great idea

                        Message 11 of 28 , Oct 12, 2006
                          cooolllll you got my vote

                          and it's a good idea

                          diana syatika <misz_angelic08@...> wrote:
                          wow
                          i think i love it
                          it great idea

[...]

                          How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger¢s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

                        • cool girl

                            Message 13 of 28 , Oct 18, 2006
                              hi, i love the picture but i think we have to do smthin with da background so it will look more attractive. im sure everyone knows how gosho scatch the character n the background to make it more "WOW!" but the picture u oledy showed............looks fine to me;')

                              cool girl <duck_angel05@...> menulis:
                              Great idea I love it!!!!!!

                              I know this topic is a little bit digressive, but I wonder who our leader in this group is.

                              Following the instruction of Yahoo, once I sent an email to a group owner (or something like that) to suggest we should upload a picture cover for our group. It will look more attractive for people who search Conan group to join. But nobody answered me.
                              And I think I should post a message here, it maybe reach to the owner of our group :D

                              Because at this time, we still haven't had any picture's cover for our group yet.  So, I'd like to suggest this picture for our group picture's cover:

                              https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimg84.imageshack.us%2Fimg84%2F8876%2Fconancovertk6.jpg&t=1516471334&sig=BPZ6lQ0Hlb5x.3JTnUCxZg--~D

                              What do you guys think?

                              What is the internet to you?
                              Contribute to the Yahoo! Time Capsule and be a part of internet history.

                            • davepipo2
                              Message 14 of 28 , Oct 25, 2006
                                --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, cool girl <duck_angel05@...> wrote:

                                > Great idea I love it!!!!!!

                                {font-size:13px;font-family:arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif;}
                                arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif;}
> [...]
                              • cherilyn nicole yeo rhui yen
                                Message 15 of 28 , Oct 25, 2006
                                  hey,i got an idea.what about if each member copy some pictures and we discuss which is the best.

                                • gloria ate
                                  Message 16 of 28 , Oct 27, 2006
                                    I agree with the idea! How? and when?

                                  • aZtiE aLPha Ibriza
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Nov 1, 2006
                                      Woooooww! Great idea! So, what a picture that will u choose for our group? Conan? If u want it,Juz ask me...

                                      davepipo2 <davepipo2@...> wrote:
                                      --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, cool girl wrote:

                                      > Great idea I love it!!!!!!

                                      <*> Your email settings:
                                      Individual Email | Traditional

                                      <*> To change settings online go to:
                                      (Yahoo! ID required)

                                      <*> To change settings via email:
                                      mailto:conan-digest@yahoogroups.com
                                      mailto:conan-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                                      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                                    • iza_permata
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Nov 2, 2006
                                        --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "davepipo2" <davepipo2@...> wrote:

                                        > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, cool girl <duck_angel05@> wrote:
                                        > >
                                        > > Great idea I love it!!!!!!

                                      • aZtiE aLPha Ibriza

                                            Message 21 of 28 , Nov 6, 2006
                                              hey!! i think i like the idea of having picture cover for our group!!
                                              i think it would make the group more attractive for those who want to
                                              join our group!!!
                                            • renugaa renu

                                                Message 23 of 28 , Nov 15, 2006
                                                  um,who is the leader of this group?

                                                  margareth <magz_unique@...> wrote:
                                                  hey!! i think i like the idea of having picture cover for our group!!
                                                  i think it would make the group more attractive for those who want to
                                                  join our group!!!

                                                  Sponsored Link

                                                  $200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info

                                                • fenny wijaya
                                                  Message 24 of 28 , Mar 25, 2007
                                                    yOU JKLKKKYOU ARE CRAZY, nEVER TALK ABOUT CONAN

                                                  • fairuz izwah osman
                                                    Message 25 of 28 , Mar 25, 2007
                                                      me???crazy...????
                                                      what should i say?
                                                      i just can say that i'm crazy bout conan, but only in comics, not in tv show...that's all

                                                      fenny wijaya <kuerenpol@...> wrote:
                                                      yOU JKLKKKYOU ARE CRAZY, nEVER TALK ABOUT CONAN

                                                       izwa...3082

                                                      with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.