Re: Balasan: [conan] who's d best soulmate 4 shinichi?

  • c_girl018
    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 1, 2006
      Of course Ran is still the best soulmate for Shinichi. They are made
      for each other. They are very compatible. They make a very good
      couple. I just love them.
      http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

    • wan mohd faizal bin wan yusoff peja beck
      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 12, 2006
        i don't know 2. i hope someday u can make voice mail 4 me

        >From: "Syajaril Radzi , Shaj-Z \[Saj\]" <street_saj@...>
        >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [conan] hey, im new
        >Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 23:47:34 -0700 (PDT)
        >
        >i never voice mail before, sorry.
        >
        >fenny wijaya <kuerenpol@...> wrote: in my computer i
        >can't to make voice mail.can you tell me how i can make voice mail
        >

        >---------------------------------
        >

        >Style of Malayzn-
        > kindly, visit our team site_ www.veenixteam.tk
        >

        > Linkin Park Online-
        > Show you're support and come and join us today_
        >http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/Linkin_Park_Online/

        >Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates
        >starting at 1�/min.

        Get your ringtones, operator logos and picture messages from MSN Mobile.
        http://msn.smsfactory.no/