Re: Balasan: [conan] who's d best soulmate 4 shinichi?

  • diana syatika
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 30, 2006
      i also dont like if shinichi or conan choose the other girls,,,
      just ran only
      in conan 41
      i do not remember the case name
      but i think its name something that have the word ...killer in the black room
      i think,, not so sure
      in there also ,,
      akai has follow mom shinichi's car
      for haibara i think
      in here lah shinichi 's mom tell him that
      maybe haibara fall in love with him

      in there also
      haibara got a fever
      ran had cook 4 her
      but she (slepp)
      i think she do not want ran close 2 conan
      jeoluos i mean

      cool girl <duck_angel05@...> wrote:
      Of course ran is his soulmate forever and I dont like very much if shinichi choose the other girl. I dont find the story about haibara love conan on conan 41. Can you tell me where is the part that mention it? thanks before.

    • wan mohd faizal bin wan yusoff peja beck
      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 12, 2006
        i don't know 2. i hope someday u can make voice mail 4 me

        >From: "Syajaril Radzi , Shaj-Z \[Saj\]" <street_saj@...>
        >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [conan] hey, im new
        >Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 23:47:34 -0700 (PDT)
        >
        >i never voice mail before, sorry.
        >
        >fenny wijaya <kuerenpol@...> wrote: in my computer i
        >can't to make voice mail.can you tell me how i can make voice mail
        >

        >---------------------------------
        >

        >Style of Malayzn-
        > kindly, visit our team site_ www.veenixteam.tk
        >

        > Linkin Park Online-
        > Show you're support and come and join us today_
        >http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/Linkin_Park_Online/

        >Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates
        >starting at 1�/min.

        Get your ringtones, operator logos and picture messages from MSN Mobile.
        http://msn.smsfactory.no/