Who is the boss of black organization?

  • fei_yosephine
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 25, 2006
      Do you think, who is the boss of black organization? Is she or he
      familiar with conan/shinichi?
      Do you think, who is the real of Chris Vinyard? Why she not getting old?

      I think, the boss ok black organization is familar with Shinichi. And I
      think, Chris Vinyard is not really actress, her identifity still
      mysterious...

      Prove you own opinion with repost this....

      Thanks,

      Josephine
    • diyana sofian
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 25, 2006
        I think yes. And about Chris Vinyard, I don't know how she can getting young. maybe she ate APTX4869.

      • dana scully
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 26, 2006
          I want to ask another question about the black organization.
          Who is the real of mrs. english teacher? Is she one of the member of BO?
          Thks

          fei_yosephine <fei_yosephine@...> wrote:
          Do you think, who is the boss of black organization? Is she or he
          familiar with conan/shinichi?
          Do you think, who is the real of Chris Vinyard? Why she not getting old?

          I think, the boss ok black organization is familar with Shinichi. And I
          think, Chris Vinyard is not really actress, her identifity still
          mysterious.. .

          Prove you own opinion with repost this....

          Thanks,

          Josephine

        • summer_sonata167
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 26, 2006
            --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, dana scully <a14893nov@...> wrote:

            > I want to ask another question about the black organization.
            > Who is the real of mrs. english teacher? Is she one of the member
            of BO?
            > Thks

            No, she's actually a member of FBI. You'll find out in eps 345 (it's a
            very long episode)
          • gloria ate
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 8, 2006
              Acctually I don't know who's the boss of BO! But I know about miss english teacher, she's a FBI agent, name jody starling, she's become FBI agent coz her father dead because chris vienyard.

            • Izhar Junian
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 10, 2006
                Knowing Aoyama's style and preference, something akin to Moriarty is
                what you're asking here. Remember, Moriarty, modelled by Conan Doyle
                after Adam Worth, is the one handling the strings of criminal
                marionettes. So I wouldn't be surprised if Aoyama would be going about
                the same lines. In modern times, we can point to high ranking
                government officials who control/has ties to the mob/mafia and hold
                some influence on the policing and judicial aspects of "law
                enforcement". Criminals need protection while influential people
                receive "gifts" and a more intimidating position in the eyes of rivals.

                We can only speculate who the man behind the bunny organization could
                really be. As for the time being, we're already certain that Gin and
                Vermouth carry out his/her orders; however, neither are subordinates
                of each other. Vermouth, though, seems to have a free role in the
                organization.

                And Chris Vineyard is a real actor...I would like you to know that
                most criminals don't make crime a full-time job.