RE: [conan] who's d best soulmate 4 shinichi?

  • heidy rendon rozo
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 23, 2006
      A pesar de todo, no importa si solo Shinichi se especializa en resolver los casos... lo importante es como lo hace

      jennifer ng <jennifer_ng85@...> escribió:
      hey guys,u know.i really hope so if haibara would end up with shinichi.i like haibara as she's a tough girl n smart.n she could give a hand to help shinichi in order to solve cases.this is what ran cannot do u know.n i hope ran woulg end up with kaito kid as kaito seemed that he's fell in love with ran n he looks like shinichi too.i think dc wont end in the nearest time.if not,i will disappoint.

      "La conquista propia es la más grande de las victorias."

      Heidy Li. Rendon

      LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
      http://es.voice.yahoo.com

    • wan mohd faizal bin wan yusoff peja beck
      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 12, 2006
        i don't know 2. i hope someday u can make voice mail 4 me

        >From: "Syajaril Radzi , Shaj-Z \[Saj\]" <street_saj@...>
        >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [conan] hey, im new
        >Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 23:47:34 -0700 (PDT)
        >
        >i never voice mail before, sorry.
        >
        >fenny wijaya <kuerenpol@...> wrote: in my computer i
        >can't to make voice mail.can you tell me how i can make voice mail
        >

        >---------------------------------
        >

        >Style of Malayzn-
        > kindly, visit our team site_ www.veenixteam.tk
        >

        > Linkin Park Online-
        > Show you're support and come and join us today_
        >http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/Linkin_Park_Online/

        >Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates
        >starting at 1�/min.

        Get your ringtones, operator logos and picture messages from MSN Mobile.
        http://msn.smsfactory.no/