For all you Detective Conan fans!

  • retrachu4869
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2006
      Hey guys! Whose up for posting fun? I came across this site that needs
      fan like yourselves, to make a RP site of the great Detective Conan
      show. It has just started out, so there is a demand for characters, so
      I recommend you to come! And those who are interested in Magic Kaitou
      are equally invited to come! Check it out!

      http://z3.invisionfree.com/Last_Truth/index.php?