Re: ayumi...?

  • kaymf813
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 1 12:55 AM
      --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Irene Gayle Lim <deathnotex21@...>
      wrote:

      > Ayumi's a kid! It can't be done! haha
      >
      > dana scully <a14893nov@...> wrote:
      > according 2 the vote no one agree if shinichi endup with ayumi ya...?
      poor ayumi. i think she really fall in love with conan

      she should just end up with mitsuhiko or genta...

      > ---------------------------------
      > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US
      (and 30+ countries) for 2E½/min or less.

      > ---------------------------------
      > How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-
      Phone call rates.

    • Nur Atika
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 1 10:10 PM
        i guess she is better off with mitsuhiko...hes quite smart too...well it
        seems like he likes both ayumi and haibara hehe

        >From: "kaymf813" <kaymf813@...>
        >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [conan] Re: ayumi...?
        >Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 07:55:30 -0000
        >
        >--- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Irene Gayle Lim <deathnotex21@...>
        >wrote:
        > >
        > > Ayumi's a kid! It can't be done! haha
        > >
        > > dana scully <a14893nov@...> wrote:
        > > according 2 the vote no one agree if shinichi endup with ayumi ya...?
        >poor ayumi. i think she really fall in love with conan
        >
        >she should just end up with mitsuhiko or genta...
        > >

        > > ---------------------------------
        > > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US
        >(and 30+ countries) for 2�E�/min or less.
        > >

        > > ---------------------------------
        > > How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-
        >Phone call rates.
        > >

        >A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!
        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • ran ling
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 4 5:17 AM
          yalo.but she fall in lave with conan not shinichi ooooooooo

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 5 6:37 AM
            i think that genta aso can o.haha.cuz he is cute o.haibara can with mitshuhiko cuz they both lke science o

            Nur Atika <cutey_003@...> wrote:

            i guess she is better off with mitsuhiko...hes quite smart too...well it
            seems like he likes both ayumi and haibara hehe

            >From: "kaymf813"
            >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [conan] Re: ayumi...?
            >Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 07:55:30 -0000
            >
            >--- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Irene Gayle Lim
            >wrote:
            > >
            > > Ayumi's a kid! It can't be done! haha
            > >
            > > dana scully wrote:
            > > according 2 the vote no one agree if shinichi endup with ayumi ya...?
            >poor ayumi. i think she really fall in love with conan
            >
            >she should just end up with mitsuhiko or genta...
            > >

            > > ---------------------------------
            > > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US
            >(and 30+ countries) for 2E½/min or less.
            > >

            > > ---------------------------------
            > > How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-
            >Phone call rates.
            > >

            >A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!
            >Yahoo! Groups Links

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/cGIolB/TM

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Maya Graffagna
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 5 7:21 AM

              Nur Atika <cutey_003@...> wrote:

              i guess she is better off with mitsuhiko...hes quite smart too...well it
              seems like he likes both ayumi and haibara hehe

              >From: "kaymf813"
              >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [conan] Re: ayumi...?
              >Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 07:55:30 -0000
              >
              >--- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Irene Gayle Lim
              >wrote:
              > >
              > > Ayumi's a kid! It can't be done! haha
              > >
              > > dana scully wrote:
              > > according 2 the vote no one agree if shinichi endup with ayumi ya...?
              >poor ayumi. i think she really fall in love with conan
              >
              >she should just end up with mitsuhiko or genta...
              > >

              > > ---------------------------------
              > > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US
              >(and 30+ countries) for 2E½/min or less.
              > >

              > > ---------------------------------
              > > How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-
              >Phone call rates.
              > >

              >A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!
              >Yahoo! Groups Links

              http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/cGIolB/TM

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • dana scully
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 6 2:00 AM
                guys...
                i wonder if the series held until ayumi, mitsuhiko and genta going to high school

                Maya Graffagna <talkingoddess719@...> wrote:
                Haibara's too old for Mitsuhiko. but i think she might stay the way she is, I don't think she'd want to go back.

                Nur Atika <cutey_003@...> wrote:

                i guess she is better off with mitsuhiko...hes quite smart too...well it
                seems like he likes both ayumi and haibara hehe

                >From: "kaymf813"
                >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: [conan] Re: ayumi...?
                >Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 07:55:30 -0000
                >
                >--- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Irene Gayle Lim
                >wrote:
                > >
                > > Ayumi's a kid! It can't be done! haha
                > >
                > > dana scully wrote:
                > > according 2 the vote no one agree if shinichi endup with ayumi ya...?
                >poor ayumi. i think she really fall in love with conan
                >
                >she should just end up with mitsuhiko or genta...
                > >

                > > ---------------------------------
                > > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US
                >(and 30+ countries) for 2E½/min or less.
                > >

                > > ---------------------------------
                > > How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-
                >Phone call rates.
                > >

                >A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!
                >Yahoo! Groups Links

                http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/cGIolB/TM

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • Kurosaki Ichigo
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 6 2:16 AM
                  urm... i don't think so. i think DC going to end in the nearest time. thats what i think..

                  signed by
                  ichigoxrukia

                  ichigoxrukia -> www.fanfiction.net/~ichigoxrukia <- ichigoxrukia

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 7 11:30 PM
                    only the age mah but from her size no noe will know that

                    Nur Atika <cutey_003@...> wrote:

                    i guess she is better off with mitsuhiko...hes quite smart too...well it
                    seems like he likes both ayumi and haibara hehe

                    >From: "kaymf813"
                    >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
                    >Subject: [conan] Re: ayumi...?
                    >Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 07:55:30 -0000
                    >
                    >--- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Irene Gayle Lim
                    >wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Ayumi's a kid! It can't be done! haha
                    > >
                    > > dana scully wrote:
                    > > according 2 the vote no one agree if shinichi endup with ayumi ya...?
                    >poor ayumi. i think she really fall in love with conan
                    >
                    >she should just end up with mitsuhiko or genta...
                    > >

                    > > ---------------------------------
                    > > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US
                    >(and 30+ countries) for 2E½/min or less.
                    > >

                    > > ---------------------------------
                    > > How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-
                    >Phone call rates.
                    > >

                    >A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!
                    >Yahoo! Groups Links

                    http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/cGIolB/TM

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                  • onepiece_4eva
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 10 9:42 PM
                      --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Kurosaki Ichigo
                      <shinichikun_aptx4869@...> wrote:

                      > urm... i don't think so. i think DC going to end in the nearest
                      time. thats what i think..

                      > signed by
                      > ichigoxrukia
                      >
                      > ichigoxrukia -> www.fanfiction.net/~ichigoxrukia <- ichigoxrukia

                      calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

                      Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

                      > New
                      Message Search
                      > Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to
                      try out the improved message search.

                      > Share feedback on the new changes to Groups
                      >

                      > Recent Activity
                      > 7
                      > New Members

                      Visit Your Group
                      > Case closed detective
                      conan

                      > .

                      Poor ayumi. she had better know that conan is just imagination
                      figure, not real. because conan is shinichi who is elder boy than
                      her. she is still young so i hope she could her soulmate someday.
                      maybe mitsuhiko. (genta? i'm not sure...)