Re: sorry

  • ran ling
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 16, 2006
      ok.i am ling_lang88@...

      Kurosaki Ichigo <ichigoxrukia@...> wrote:
      hey. i got the song but ran's theme song not yet finished download. so the shinichi's theme i'll send it to you after upload it somewhere... but if you have yahoo messenger, add me and i'll send it to you

      regards
      shinichikun_aptx4869

      ICHIGO X RUKIA  SHINIGAMI RUKIA X SHINIGAMI ICHIGO

      Wallpaper

        Hitsugaya taichou X Hinamori fukutaicho

      Wallpaper

      Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football ’06 - Go with the leader. Start your league today!

    • Christine Buenafe
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 20, 2006
        Tnx.

        ran ling <ling_lang88@...> wrote:
        ok.i am ling_lang88@...

        Kurosaki Ichigo <ichigoxrukia@...> wrote:
        hey. i got the song but ran's theme song not yet finished download. so the shinichi's theme i'll send it to you after upload it somewhere... but if you have yahoo messenger, add me and i'll send it to you

        regards
        shinichikun_aptx4869

        ICHIGO X RUKIA  SHINIGAMI RUKIA X SHINIGAMI ICHIGO

        Wallpaper

          Hitsugaya taichou X Hinamori fukutaicho

        Wallpaper

        Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football ’06 - Go with the leader. Start your league today!

        http://ph.mail.yahoo.com

      • aZtiE aLPha Ibriza
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 25, 2006
          Ok! i'm in yahoo. send it for me...
          i'm waiting..

          thx

          ran ling <ling_lang88@...> wrote:
          ok.i am ling_lang88@...

          Kurosaki Ichigo <ichigoxrukia@...> wrote:
          hey. i got the song but ran's theme song not yet finished download. so the shinichi's theme i'll send it to you after upload it somewhere... but if you have yahoo messenger, add me and i'll send it to you

          regards
          shinichikun_aptx4869

          ICHIGO X RUKIA  SHINIGAMI RUKIA X SHINIGAMI ICHIGO

          Wallpaper

            Hitsugaya taichou X Hinamori fukutaicho

          Wallpaper

          Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football ’06 - Go with the leader. Start your league today!

        • Kurosaki Ichigo
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 25, 2006
            OMG!! i;m totally forgot about it!!

            signed by