Re: [conan] free conan books from the internet

  • Kurosaki Ichigo
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2006
      what channel in mirc? i would like to know

      sspakar <sspakar@...> wrote:
      I used to downloads tonnes and tonnes of dc manga thru Mirc (you
      couldn't find any free downloading from websites, most are down after
      the american license the eng version). try typing "detective conan
      manga" on a search engine eg. google and yahoo. I've lost all 10
      volumes I downloaded a few years ago. Now I don't download anymore
      because Malaysian edition of dc is reprinting the manga. Happy
      searching!

      --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "Ting Li" <ting666@...> wrote:

      > anyone no where i can
      > get (free) conan or any anime e-books??

      ICHIGO X RUKIA  SHINIGAMI RUKIA X SHINIGAMI ICHIGO

      Wallpaper

        Hitsugaya taichou X Hinamori fukutaicho

      Wallpaper

    • aZtiE aLPha Ibriza
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2006
        Heyyy,,, what do you think if the ends of story will be triangle love?????????
        i wanna free download dvd's of detective conan!!!!! i don't have no.6! please, tell me about this!!!!! Reply this... if someone same with me, from indonesian, reply this mail with indonesian language...

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 4, 2006
          erm...i think the triangle love will ending like this>> ichigo...i mean shinichi, will be with ran. then ai will be mitsuhiko, hahaha..... free download dvd??? where?? what no 6? movie ?? try to search for conan movie at mininova <<torrent site!>

          regards...
          ichigoxrukia / detective at soul society

          p/s: i'm not indonesian...but i gave been there for a week