To which episode had you guys seen on TV?

  • kid_conan_detective
    Message 1 of 4 , May 25, 2006
      The latest episode I've seen on TV is episode 438. What about you guys?
    • Nur Atika
      Message 2 of 4 , May 25, 2006
        they doesnt show it in singapore..its sad:(

        >From: "kid_conan_detective" <kid_conan_detective@...>
        >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [conan] To which episode had you guys seen on TV?
        >Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 08:50:24 -0000
        >
        >The latest episode I've seen on TV is episode 438. What about you guys?

        Find just what you are after with the more precise, more powerful new MSN
        Search. http://search.msn.com.sg/ Try it now.
      • sspakar
        Message 3 of 4 , May 25, 2006
          I don't care about anime. They do show DC Anime on Malaysian TV but I
          don't watch them. THe dubbs are terrible and the tv original is
          totally weird!!! I only buy the movies and certain eps on VCD and
          sometimes borrow certain vcd eps from a manga library. Overall i
          don't really like the anime coz the quality is WAY inferior than the
          manga. MANGA WAS MY FIRST LOVE AND WILL ALWAYS BE!!!!

          --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "kid_conan_detective"
          <kid_conan_detective@...> wrote:

          > The latest episode I've seen on TV is episode 438. What about you
          guys?

        • Ting Li
          Message 4 of 4 , May 27, 2006
            lol im outta date. last one i saw was end of 5th season or somthin

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/cGIolB/TM

               http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/