Re: Balasan: [conan] About Triangle love

  • ran ling
    Message 1 of 32 , May 14, 2006
      u have wrote that u don wan ai feel broken heart but she already know that shinichi loves ran o.she dot tel shinichi but after that she said that just kiding then shinichi din put that in heart!!!!!!!!!!!1

      ikachan_arisachan <ikachan_arisachan@...> wrote:
      Yes, that's the sacrifice of love from shinichi ^ ^

      --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, ran ling <ling_lang88@...> wrote:

      > if i am conan, i like Ran more than ai cuz Shinichi very poor in
      the love and he won't know that got anyonr\e like him.......
      >   if Ran got problem Shinichi will tried very hard to save Ran
      without know the danger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      > ikachan_arisachan <ikachan_arisachan@...> wrote:
      >   oh..sure..
      > I know it's impossible if Conan likes Ai more than Ran who's his
      > childhood and first love :)
      > And, you see the love of Ai for Conan is looked on the "manga"s..
      > I'm Ai fans, I don't wanna she's feel broken heart when she knows
      if
      > Conan or Shinichi likes Ran only... [but, I think Ai knows that :) ]
      > How about your think, if in Conan, he'll be Ai...
      > and if in Shinichi, he'll be Ran...
      > [but I think it's impossible ^ ^']
      >
      > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Maya Graffagna <talkingoddess719@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > im like 90% sure that ai likes conan, but conan would never like
      > her
      > > back, he's 2 in love with ran. and she's in love with him, so
      > that's
      > > all good. tho it is very sad for ai...
      > > On May 9, 2006, at 2:57 AM, Sadrika Putri Gurusinga wrote:
      > >
      > > > Hi, winda ^ ^ are you indonesian?
      > > > btw, I think maybe Ai like conan more than friend...But, I
      don't
      > > > know if it is right, the story will become a triangle love ^
      ^...
      > > > I haven't already seen that movie, did someone have watch that
      > movie?
      > > >
      > > > ran kudo <shinichi_love0604@> menulis:
      > > >

      > > > Hey, im winda. Do you think that Ai is like Conan?
      > > > And will it become a Triangle love between Conan(shinichi),Ran,
      > and
      > > > Ai (sherry)?
      > > > Have you see movie, Requiem Of detective?
      > > > If yes, How about the story? tell me....
      > > >
      > > > Thanks..
      > > > Get amazing travel prices for air and hotel in one click on
      > Yahoo!
      > > > FareChase
      > > >
      > > > A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!
      > > >

      > > > Apakah Anda Yahoo!?
      > > > Kunjungi halaman depan Yahoo! Indonesia yang baru!
      > > >
      > > > A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!

      > > > Case closed detective conan
      > > >
      > > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      > > >
      > > >  Visit your group "conan" on the web.
      > > >
      > > >  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      > > >
      > > >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
      > Service.
      > > >

      > A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!

      >         Case closed detective conan

      Service.

      > ---------------------------------
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      Great rates starting at 1&cent;/min.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • tresna bulan
      Message 32 of 32 , Jun 5 12:49 AM
        i think the best chapter is no 27 when shinichi played the drama in teitan with shinichi and when shinichi become conan again but i forgot what chapter that story

        Nur Atika <cutey_003@...> wrote:
        yeah there is search at youtube.......i think its episode 177 or
        something..go to www.youtube.
        com

        Find love on MSN Personals http://personals.msn.com.sg/

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/cGIolB/TM