Oh no! Another Conan???

  • sspakar
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 10:49 PM
      I read in one episode(forgot which) that there are two Conans in it!!
      Actually it's just a look-alike, a Chinese boy named Shaoran (wat's
      with japanese people and this name, anyway?) who has a mole behind his
      neck. THis kid is also damn rich(but, isnt Shinichi rich too?)

      If anyone read the full ep or got the manga please tell me. Wish could
      post it but got misplaced...
    • n i
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5 7:25 AM

        It is actually detective conan special book's.Volume 26.Am I right?I have read that story.It was fun to have another conan.His name is Shaoron.He looks exactly like conan.Woah conan have two similar face.One was Shaoron and the other one was the KIDS.I like all the character in detective conan's book.I have seen that AOYAMA GOSHO have made another book named YAIBA.Can anyone tell me the story about it?

        Do you Yahoo!?
        Yahoo! Movies - Search movie info and celeb profiles and photos.