Re: Conan on Shonen Sunday would stop for 2 months

  • sspakar
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2006
      I agree. Me getting older makes my mind think the story is getting
      more and more mundane and, childish and unchallenging (the Kiel part
      made me awake. Love her!). It seems like Aoyama-sensei so-
      called "mysteries" can even be solved without Conan and CSI...

      For the two month break, I think I know where he will be going. TO
      GERMANY.... (Conan will cry when he heard this!)

      --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "Papyn Chase" <acmercury@...> wrote:

      > Speaking of getting a bit old, after Detective Conan I would be
      > stopping reading manga and watching anime altogether. DC has been
      the
      > only reason I have some interest in them as it hasn't gotten the
      > conclusion curtains down yet. I hate to say this but this is that
      > dreaded time where we, well, 'grow up'. People have different
      > definitions of being 'grown-ups', but most grown-ups would defend
      > their childhood musing as long as they are still into it. Many many
      > years ago I would have said 'how could I give this up?'; now I come
      > understand the other side of things. Biological changes mess people
      up
      > in incomprehensible ways.
      >
      > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Erika Narimatsu <sasami20@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I'm been a fan of the series for about 10 year now, but with so
      many
      > > fillers, it's gotten a bit old for me. I'm no longer rushing off
      > > the store to buy SS magazines. It would be nice if he starts
      drawing
      > > to a conclusion and I also think that this time off would be a
      good
      > > chance for him to figure out what he wants to do.
      > >
      > > Or he snapped from too much Conan, haha... ^^;;
      > >
      > > Samuel, it wasn't that much exclamation, just one. The other two
      were
      > > question marks. ^_~
      > >
      > > -Erika
      > >

      > > On Apr 24, 2006, at 5:37 AM, Papyn Chase wrote:
      > >
      > > > 2 months? Bleh, I've been reading it for nearly 11 years
      straight. And
      > > > it might also be good for Mr Aoyama. With a new refreshed
      outlook who
      > > > knows what he might come up with. And this is one sign that the
      series
      > > > wouldn't be coming to a close (at least a year guarandamntee).
      Fancy