Re: [conan] Okay, here is a sorry and guilt feeling from a person.

  • Kurosaki Ichigo
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2006
       erm. actually i don't really understand what u just wrote. anyway thx for the information but i don't think its from her pc. but i because one of the member set the alerts to repeat it everyday

      nurul huda <nurul_friendly@...> wrote:
      Tecna Aisyah said it was her comp who's troubling this message. She said that the conan digest might have got the virus from her comp and so we get the same (quite annoying) message all the time! But she did not wrote that message.. Only the message is having some kind of virus that repeats every day from her comp.. (That what she says if I understand what she had wrote in her email..)So, she ask for forgiveness due to the problem that occurs.. She has sent me a private message and so I know it (in malay).. I already forgave her, will you guys do the same too??

      Message: 1
      Date: 5 Mar 2006 17:41:07 -0000
      From: conan
      Subject: main internet, 3/5/2006, 6:00 pm

      Reminder from the Calendar of conan
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/conan/cal

      main internet
      Sunday March 5, 2006
      6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
      (This event repeats every day.)
      Event Location: kat computer

      Notes:
      jgn lupe tutup sblum pukul 6

      ICHIGO X RUKIA  SHINIGAMI RUKIA X SHINIGAMI ICHIGO

      Wallpaper

        Hitsugaya taichou X Hinamori fukutaicho

      Wallpaper

    • ANDREW NGO
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2006

        hm.. i'm Andrew .. from Malaysia . Actually wat she means is that she wan u all remember to close be4 6p.m. but i dont really know wat she want us to close ..

        Date: 5 Mar 2006 17:41:07 -0000
        From: conan

        Reminder from the Calendar of conan
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/conan/cal

        main internet
        Sunday March 5, 2006
        6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
        (This event repeats every day.)
        Event Location: kat computer

        Notes:
        jgn lupe tutup sblum pukul 6

        ICHIGO X RUKIA  SHINIGAMI RUKIA X SHINIGAMI ICHIGO

        Wallpaper

          Hitsugaya taichou X Hinamori fukutaicho

        Wallpaper

        A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!

        Case closed detective conan

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Find love online with MSN Personals.
      • Chloe Lee
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2006
          Hey andrew! I'm from Malaysia too!! Which part of malaysia are you from?? I'm from kl..