Re: movies

  • syahsyira
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006
      you can watch the movies without the order.
      you can download the movies at http://yurikamome.info
      it takes like ages to download but it was worth it. i'm still
      looking for movie 5 and looking forward for movie 10.
      the movies in japanese with english subtitle. just the way i like it.

      --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, david flanagan <prototype1978@...>
      wrote:

      > I am looking for the movies also..
      >

      > Katie <hyper_kitty827@...> wrote:
      > I haven't had a chance to see any of the movies. so...do I have
      > watch them in order to understand them, are they in english, and
      where
      > can i find them?
      >

      > A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!

      Service.