movies

  • Katie
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006
      I haven't had a chance to see any of the movies. so...do I have to
      watch them in order to understand them, are they in english, and where
      can i find them?
    • david flanagan
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006
        I am looking for the movies also..

        Katie <hyper_kitty827@...> wrote:
        I haven't had a chance to see any of the movies.  so...do I have to
        watch them in order to understand them, are they in english, and where
        can i find them?

        Yahoo! Mail

      • syahsyira
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006
          you can watch the movies without the order.
          you can download the movies at http://yurikamome.info
          it takes like ages to download but it was worth it. i'm still
          looking for movie 5 and looking forward for movie 10.
          the movies in japanese with english subtitle. just the way i like it.

          --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, david flanagan <prototype1978@...>
          wrote:

          > I am looking for the movies also..
          >

          > Katie <hyper_kitty827@...> wrote:
          > I haven't had a chance to see any of the movies. so...do I have
          > watch them in order to understand them, are they in english, and
          where
          > can i find them?
          >

          > A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!

          Service.