Re: [conan] Hello

  • Kurosaki Ichigo
    Message 1 of 49 , Feb 10, 2006
      hahaha. then we should call you nee-chan or big sis rite?

      Chloe Lee <bluesky_anime90@...> wrote:
      Wow!!! I think I'm the oldest here!! I'm 16.Errmm.. Actually, 15. I'm turining 16 this april..

      winnie ling <winnie042092@...> wrote:
      and i'm 14 this april.and michael, hw old are u?

      Kurosaki Ichigo <shinichikun_aptx4869@...> wrote:
      u rite winnie. jele u don't have to be shy to tell your age. i'm 13 this july. my name is nadhirah. my classmate call me nad. but i dun't really like that name. i prefer call me ichi. i like that name.
      bye
      kurosaki ichigo / zangetsu user

      winnie ling <winnie042092@...> wrote:

      emmm,jele actually u don't have to be shame of ur age.
      i'm winnie and are u new ?coz i long time didn't checkmail de.
      i'm from malaysia and where are u from?

      jele segovia <jele_sage@...> wrote:
      Hi Michael umm don't tell this to anyone but I'm actually 11 turning 12 on november don't tell anyone ok it's our little secret oh I almost forgot my name is Jele but you can call me Seiya Kudo I always wanted to have that name and I always imagine that my brother is Shinichi Kudo don't tell anyone ok bdw how old r u? well good bye

      mhavok13 <mhavok13@...> wrote:
      My name is Michael from TX and I just joined this group and wanted to
      say hello.

      Ichigo X Rukia Make A Cute Pairing

      Hitsugaya ROARS!!

      Ichigo X Rukia Make A Cute Pairing

      Hitsugaya ROARS!!

    • David Stanley
      Message 49 of 49 , Feb 26, 2006
        Jimmy is the name Shinichi was given in the american translation of the series.

        David

        Yahoo! Mail