Re: [conan] Hi

  • MONICA PATRICIA FRIAS SANCHEZ
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2006

      Tnx for the sites but theyre not available is there ony other site i can find conan tones for my cel phone?

      From: Phannisa Nirattiwongsakorn <gojyunin_master@...>
      To: conan@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [conan] Hi
      Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:31:12 -0800 (PST)

      You can visit http://wap.thedevilspride.com/allringtones.php#card1 to download anime's music throught your WAP service.
      It's midi at least 16 keytones to use in your phone.

      MONICA PATRICIA FRIAS SANCHEZ <shinichi_rukawa@...> wrote:
      is there anyone who knows where can i find conan tones for my cel phone? tnx

      A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • MONICA PATRICIA FRIAS SANCHEZ
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 6, 2006

        hi everyone, its a pleasure to meet all of you, im from Guadalajara, M�xico. Does anyone know where can i find conan tones for my celphone? tnx

      • heidy rendon rozo
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2006
          MONICA PATRICIA FRIAS SANCHEZ <shinichi_rukawa@...> escribió:
          hi everyone, its a pleasure to meet all of you, im from Guadalajara, México. Does anyone know where can i find conan tones for my celphone? tnx

          LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
          http://es.voice.yahoo.com