Hello!!!

  • sc-addix_24
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 28, 2006
      hi!! i'm beatriz. you can just call me bea... i'm 14 years old and i'm
      just a newbie here..thanks for approving me in this yahoogrp.. that's
      all that i can say.. take care!!!

      bea_24 :D :D
    • Syakirah Idham
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 29, 2006
        hai! i`m shakira.you`re are welcome..
        hope always be smile..

      • Shinichi Kudo
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 29, 2006
          hai shakira. r u new? coz i never see your name/mail before in this group. hope u dun't mine what i just wrote. bye

          Syakirah Idham <shark_frenz@...> wrote:
          hai! i`m shakira.you`re are welcome..
          hope always be smile..

          There Is Always One Truth!

        • MONICA PATRICIA FRIAS SANCHEZ
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 29, 2006

            is there anyone who knows where can i find conan tones for my cel phone? tnx

          • Phannisa Nirattiwongsakorn
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 29, 2006
              You can visit http://wap.thedevilspride.com/allringtones.php#card1 to download anime's music throught your WAP service.
              It's midi at least 16 keytones to use in your phone.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 31, 2006

                Tnx for the sites but theyre not available is there ony other site i can find conan tones for my cel phone?

                From: Phannisa Nirattiwongsakorn <gojyunin_master@...>
                To: conan@yahoogroups.com
                Subject: Re: [conan] Hi
                Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:31:12 -0800 (PST)

                You can visit http://wap.thedevilspride.com/allringtones.php#card1 to download anime's music throught your WAP service.
                It's midi at least 16 keytones to use in your phone.

                MONICA PATRICIA FRIAS SANCHEZ <shinichi_rukawa@...> wrote:
                is there anyone who knows where can i find conan tones for my cel phone? tnx

                A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!

                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              • MONICA PATRICIA FRIAS SANCHEZ
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 6, 2006

                  hi everyone, its a pleasure to meet all of you, im from Guadalajara, M�xico. Does anyone know where can i find conan tones for my celphone? tnx

                • heidy rendon rozo
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 1, 2006
                    MONICA PATRICIA FRIAS SANCHEZ <shinichi_rukawa@...> escribió:
                    hi everyone, its a pleasure to meet all of you, im from Guadalajara, México. Does anyone know where can i find conan tones for my celphone? tnx

                    LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
                    http://es.voice.yahoo.com