Re: [conan] Hi! Everyone who loves Conan-kun

  • Shinichi Kudo
    Message 1 of 38 , Jan 8, 2006
      hi maya. this is nadhirah_nazarudin@... i'm using my other mail. the mail that i always use. do u have msn or yahoo messenger? just want to know that for now. ok bye. i want to cook rendang fo raya tomorrow

      Graffagna <talkingoddess719@...> wrote:
      Yeah sure. what do you want to know??
      On Jan 7, 2006, at 3:49 AM, nadhirah nazarudin wrote:

      so maya u know to speak japanese rigth? can u teach me? i rely want to learn japanese. heh

      Maya Graffagna <talkingoddess719@...> wrote:
      I'm technically from Japan but I live in the U.S. now. I moved here about 3 years ago.
      Maya
      On Jan 2, 2006, at 1:57 PM, Katrina Lo wrote:

      Hey everybody. I am glad that a lot of people love Conan-kun. Are you all from Asia?

      Chloe Lee <bluesky_anime90@...> wrote:
      tomorrow's gonna be a school day. *sigh* Another boring year to form 4. Which part of malaysia are you from winnie??

      nadhirah nazarudin <nadhirah_nazarudin@...> wrote:
      hi and happy new year to all. poor me that i can't use the internet after this coz got school 10 hours and 30 minutes.

      winnie ling <winnie042092@...> wrote:
      hi guys. happy new year.i'm winnie wong from malaysia.i love conan-kun very much.can we be friends?
      my messenger is winnie_wyl0420 .i would like to meet u all soon when i'm online.

      nadhirah nazarudin <nadhirah_nazarudin@...> wrote:
      mine is shinichikun_aptx4869
      i'm friend of denise

      mariko yuna kumi <mariko_yuna@...> wrote:
      of course....
      add me: mariko_yuna
      i'm glad to be 1 of ur friends.

      Chloe Lee <bluesky_anime90@...> wrote:
      Hey,

      Can we ve friends?? Since we like the same things (Conan-chan of course, since I'm obviously bigger than him) but unfortunately i can't translate japanese for you. The mangas i'm reading here are all in chinese. Well I just wanted! to add you to my messenger (of course, i have to ask you first ^_^) And be friends. If you really mind, then we could just email each other. Thanxx..

      From:
      Denise

      vverochan <vverochan@...> wrote:

      Hi!

      I'm so happy to stay here, to meet a lot of people who likes Conan-
      kun's adventures.

      I don´t know if you will have some translations of the mangas of Conan.
      I don't speak nor read japanese (but i would love to do it)so i ask you
      if someone who has something called translations of Conan's mangas,
      send me an e-mail.

      Please, i'm so sad...i can't understand anything.

      Vero-chan

      Yahoo! Photos

      " There is Always One Truth!" " U dumbass! don't train stupid skills!"

      " There is Always One Truth!" " U dumbass! don't train stupid skills!"

      A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      " There is Always One Truth!" " U dumbass! don't train stupid skills!"

      A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      There Is Always One Truth!

    • Atika Romalasari
      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 13, 2006
        To ayu.Hai ayu I come from indonesia too.But I live in Bekasi. I study at first grade in Bogor agricultural University.Nice to meet you.happy Idul dha For you

        Ootsuka Ayumu <tsukuba_sakura99@...> wrote:
        to Nadhirah. my name is Ayu. i come from Jakarta, Indonesia. 99 in my id? i like to spell it (nintynine). i'm a student college. an architecture student college. year 2.

        Shinichi Kudo <shinichikun_aptx4869@...> wrote:
        thanks. u a malay eh? are u in year 1 this year? cuz 99 at the end of ya id

        Ootsuka Ayumu <tsukuba_sakura99@...> wrote:
        to Nadhirah. Selamat Idil Adha. My mother cook rendang ayam for today... and i'm doing nothing coz i can't cook

        ayu-mu

        There Is Always One Truth!

        Yahoo! Photos