hola!

  • ika_sweet91
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006
      hye everbody! im atikah.. from malaysia.. im conan freak! hehe.. u guys
      have frindster? u can add me if u want 2=>
    • Chloe Lee
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006
        hey, I hav friendster!!  Why don't you add me too!!

        ika_sweet91 <ika_sweet91@...> wrote:
        hye everbody! im atikah.. from malaysia.. im conan freak! hehe.. u guys
        have frindster? u can add me if u want 2=>

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Yahoo! Photos
      • Silviana Gunarsih
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2006
          Hi!! I also hav friendster account. Add me at silvi88_lin@.... Thx

          >From: Chloe Lee <bluesky_anime90@...>
          >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [conan] hola!
          >Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 02:56:48 -0800 (PST)
          >
          >hey, I hav friendster!! Why don't you add me too!!
          >
          >ika_sweet91 <ika_sweet91@...> wrote: hye everbody! im atikah.. from
          >malaysia.. im conan freak! hehe.. u guys
          >have frindster? u can add me if u want 2=>
          >

          >A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!

          > Case closed detective conan

          >---------------------------------
          >

          >---------------------------------
          >Yahoo! Photos
          > Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
          >whatever.

        • evelyn_rikka
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 6, 2006
            --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "Silviana Gunarsih" <silvi88_lin@h...>
            wrote:

            > Hi!! I also hav friendster account. Add me at silvi88_lin@y... Thx
            >

            > >From: Chloe Lee <bluesky_anime90@y...>
            > >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
            > >Subject: Re: [conan] hola!
            > >Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 02:56:48 -0800 (PST)
            > >
            > >hey, I hav friendster!! Why don't you add me too!!
            > >
            > >ika_sweet91 <ika_sweet91@y...> wrote: hye everbody! im atikah..
            from
            > >malaysia.. im conan freak! hehe.. u guys
            > >have frindster? u can add me if u want 2=>
            > >

            > >A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!

            > > Case closed detective conan

            Service.

            > >---------------------------------
            > >Hi...
            > >

            > >---------------------------------
            > >Yahoo! Photos
            > > Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events,
            holidays,
            > >whatever.

            FREE!

          • nadhirah nazarudin
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 7, 2006
              i also have f/s. u can search my page using my 3 mails. hehe. nadhirah_nazarudin@... or ucibasasuke@... or shinichikun_aptx4869@... . i dun't realy open f/s. whos got myspace or multipy site?? plz add me at myspace. multiply page http://kudo4869.multiply.com . at multiply u can download the songs that i uploads. got dc

              Chloe Lee <bluesky_anime90@...> wrote:
              hey, I hav friendster!!  Why don't you add me too!!

              ika_sweet91 <ika_sweet91@...> wrote:
              hye everbody! im atikah.. from malaysia.. im conan freak! hehe.. u guys
              have frindster? u can add me if u want 2=>

              " There is Always One Truth!"" U dumbass! don't train stupid skills!"