Re: [conan] Hi! Everyone who loves Conan-kun

  • MONICA PATRICIA FRIAS SANCHEZ
    Message 1 of 38 , Jan 2, 2006

      I love Conan too but im from Guadalajara, Mexico

    • Atika Romalasari
      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 13, 2006
        To ayu.Hai ayu I come from indonesia too.But I live in Bekasi. I study at first grade in Bogor agricultural University.Nice to meet you.happy Idul dha For you

        Ootsuka Ayumu <tsukuba_sakura99@...> wrote:
        to Nadhirah. my name is Ayu. i come from Jakarta, Indonesia. 99 in my id? i like to spell it (nintynine). i'm a student college. an architecture student college. year 2.

        Shinichi Kudo <shinichikun_aptx4869@...> wrote:
        thanks. u a malay eh? are u in year 1 this year? cuz 99 at the end of ya id

        Ootsuka Ayumu <tsukuba_sakura99@...> wrote:
        to Nadhirah. Selamat Idil Adha. My mother cook rendang ayam for today... and i'm doing nothing coz i can't cook

        ayu-mu

        There Is Always One Truth!

        Yahoo! Photos