Re: [conan] Me gusta el grupo, lastima que no se escribir muy bien en ingles

  • Balqish Nur
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 2, 2005
      tanx..watever, i don know wat you're writting about,
      does all conan group wrote this thing???
      please translate it 4 me,,,,
      MONICA PATRICIA FRIAS SANCHEZ <shinichi_rukawa@...> wrote:
      Im from Guadalajara (soy de guadalajara)

      From: Chloe Lee <bluesky_anime90@...>
      To: conan@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [conan] Me gusta el grupo, lastima que no se escribir muy bien en ingles
      Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 20:20:53 -0800 (PST)

      Y thanks for you're help then!! I'll really appreciate it!! Are you really from spain??

      MONICA PATRICIA FRIAS SANCHEZ <shinichi_rukawa@...> wrote:
      El idioma no es problema lo que quieras solo  dilo y yo te ayudo a traducir, yo también soy de habla hispana, y no tengo problemas con el inglés así que lo que se te ofrezca o quieras traducir me avisas

      From: Chloe Lee <bluesky_anime90@...>
      To: conan@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:39:36 -0800 (PST)

      I know that language is not a problem. But I'm not online that often see.. But I'll join too anyway.

      Hasan Dimayuga <ulyssesdragon11@...> wrote:
      yo puedo ayudar tambien si quieres.

      Isabella Maltzeff <imalt87@...> wrote:
      No es una problema. Te gusta Conan, la lengua no es importante. No conocemos mucho espanol tampoco. ;) Quieres escribir, yo puedo catar traducir lo que gustas decir.

      Finn

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • W.M. Chichiri
      Message 2 of 23 , Dec 2, 2005
        I would like to make a request of the entire group,
        and keep in mind I am not a moderator of this list.

        BUT, as the primary language of this list is English,
        can we make sure to provide English translations. It's
        one thing for someone who may not speak English well
        to post in their language, but if someone replies on
        list I know I'd appreciate it if 1) they traqnslate
        what was said followed by 2) their answer both in that
        other language with an English translation as well.

        That's at least what I was trying to do earlier. As a
        mailing list is to allow everyone to enjoy and
        participate, and having a bunch of messages back and
        forth in another language without a translation is
        just rude to everyone else.

        That being said, what has YET to be translated:

        > El idioma no es problema lo que quieras solo dilo y
        yo te
        > ayudo a traducir, yo también soy de habla hispana, y
        > no tengo problemas con el inglés así que lo que se
        > te ofrezca o quieras traducir me avisas

        The rough translation:

        The language isn't a problem I'll help you translate.
        I also speak spanish, and I do not have problems with
        English. Just let me know what you want to say and
        I'll translate.

        > yo puedo ayudar tambien si quieres.

        translation: I can help also, if you want.

        ~Wandering Mage Chichiri

        Seika: http://www.seika.org/
        Ushicon: http://www.ushicon.com/
        Anime Garage Sale: http://www.seika.org/anime/sale/