Re: [conan] Me gusta el grupo, lastima que no se escribir muy bien en ingles

  • Chloe Lee
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 30, 2005
      okay..!! sure thing!! *sniff* ure so good!!
      you like conan or sinichi better??

      Chloe Lee <bluesky_anime90@...> wrote:
      Y thanks for you're help then!! I'll really appreciate it!! Are you really from spain??

      MONICA PATRICIA FRIAS SANCHEZ <shinichi_rukawa@...> wrote:
      El idioma no es problema lo que quieras solo  dilo y yo te ayudo a traducir, yo también soy de habla hispana, y no tengo problemas con el inglés así que lo que se te ofrezca o quieras traducir me avisas

      From: Chloe Lee <bluesky_anime90@...>
      To: conan@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [conan] Me gusta el grupo, lastima que no se escribir muy bien en ingles
      Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:39:36 -0800 (PST)

      I know that language is not a problem. But I'm not online that often see.. But I'll join too anyway.

      Hasan Dimayuga <ulyssesdragon11@...> wrote:
      yo puedo ayudar tambien si quieres.

      Isabella Maltzeff <imalt87@...> wrote:
      No es una problema. Te gusta Conan, la lengua no es importante. No conocemos mucho espanol tampoco. ;) Quieres escribir, yo puedo catar traducir lo que gustas decir.

      Finn

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Chloe Lee

        Message 3 of 23 , Dec 1, 2005
          my god ure german??? I have a german cousin too!

          I spent a week in Berlin a year ago. The thing that struck me the most was: I've never seen so much manga!! But actually, I'm a Finnoswede. Stupid word. Means I talk both Finnish and Swedish as my mother tongues. But I understand German pretty well cause the only good anime shown in Finland happen to be shown on a German channel. That's how I got to know Conan and the crew *cheers for herself and notices people in the computer class are staring, grins*, but there are way to many, um... reruns? In Finland Conan started coming out this year. Took some time. + the translation is amatourish. *sigh* That's why I read Conan in German. Manga and anime are just coming out of the darkness into the mainstream. The anime shown are usually for younger kids so people can sell all kinds of merchandise. End of rant. :)

          Still tasting
          Finn

          Besök Sveriges aktivaste hästsite
          http://www.bukefalos.com
        • Chloe Lee

            Message 5 of 23 , Dec 1, 2005

              Im from Guadalajara (soy de guadalajara)

              From: Chloe Lee <bluesky_anime90@...>
              To: conan@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 20:20:53 -0800 (PST)

              Y thanks for you're help then!! I'll really appreciate it!! Are you really from spain??

              MONICA PATRICIA FRIAS SANCHEZ <shinichi_rukawa@...> wrote:
              El idioma no es problema lo que quieras solo  dilo y yo te ayudo a traducir, yo tambi�n soy de habla hispana, y no tengo problemas con el ingl�s as� que lo que se te ofrezca o quieras traducir me avisas

              From: Chloe Lee <bluesky_anime90@...>
              To: conan@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:39:36 -0800 (PST)

              I know that language is not a problem. But I'm not online that often see.. But I'll join too anyway.

              Hasan Dimayuga <ulyssesdragon11@...> wrote:
              yo puedo ayudar tambien si quieres.

              Isabella Maltzeff <imalt87@...> wrote:
              No es una problema. Te gusta Conan, la lengua no es importante. No conocemos mucho espanol tampoco. ;) Quieres escribir, yo puedo catar traducir lo que gustas decir.

              Finn

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            • Hasan Dimayuga
              Message 6 of 23 , Dec 1, 2005
                My parents are from guerrero nice to meet you yay more spanish speaking conan fans

                From: Chloe Lee <bluesky_anime90@...>
                To: conan@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 20:20:53 -0800 (PST)

                From: Chloe Lee <bluesky_anime90@...>
                To: conan@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:39:36 -0800 (PST)

                I know that language is not a problem. But I'm not online that often see.. But I'll join too anyway.

                Hasan Dimayuga <ulyssesdragon11@...> wrote:
                yo puedo ayudar tambien si quieres.

                Isabella Maltzeff <imalt87@...> wrote:
                No es una problema. Te gusta Conan, la lengua no es importante. No conocemos mucho espanol tampoco. ;) Quieres escribir, yo puedo catar traducir lo que gustas decir.

                Finn

                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!

                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                Yahoo! Personals
              • Balqish Nur
                Message 7 of 23 , Dec 2, 2005
                  tanx..watever, i don know wat you're writting about,
                  does all conan group wrote this thing???
                  please translate it 4 me,,,,

                  From: Chloe Lee <bluesky_anime90@...>
                  To: conan@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 20:20:53 -0800 (PST)

                  Message 8 of 23 , Dec 2, 2005
                    I would like to make a request of the entire group,
                    and keep in mind I am not a moderator of this list.

                    BUT, as the primary language of this list is English,
                    can we make sure to provide English translations. It's
                    one thing for someone who may not speak English well
                    to post in their language, but if someone replies on
                    list I know I'd appreciate it if 1) they traqnslate
                    what was said followed by 2) their answer both in that
                    other language with an English translation as well.

                    That's at least what I was trying to do earlier. As a
                    mailing list is to allow everyone to enjoy and
                    participate, and having a bunch of messages back and
                    forth in another language without a translation is
                    just rude to everyone else.

                    That being said, what has YET to be translated:

                    > El idioma no es problema lo que quieras solo dilo y
                    yo te
                    > ayudo a traducir, yo también soy de habla hispana, y
                    > no tengo problemas con el inglés así que lo que se
                    > te ofrezca o quieras traducir me avisas

                    The rough translation:

                    The language isn't a problem I'll help you translate.
                    I also speak spanish, and I do not have problems with
                    English. Just let me know what you want to say and
                    I'll translate.

                    > yo puedo ayudar tambien si quieres.

                    translation: I can help also, if you want.

                    ~Wandering Mage Chichiri

                    Seika: http://www.seika.org/
                    Ushicon: http://www.ushicon.com/
                    Anime Garage Sale: http://www.seika.org/anime/sale/