Re: [conan] Me gusta el grupo, lastima que no se escribir muy bien en ingles

  • Isabella Maltzeff
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 30, 2005
      Sorry about those stupid translating mistakes. :) Great that there are people here that are better at Spanish than I am. Trust me, I'm a lot better at Finnish and Swedish, but then again I don't know how many of you would understand if I wrote that. Heh. T'was all for now. BTW does anybody know when the first Kid volume comes out in Germany?

      I'll just go and continue tasting...
      Finn

      Besök Sveriges aktivaste hästsite
      http://www.bukefalos.com
    • Chloe Lee
      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 30, 2005
        whoa. *confused* this is geting... way out of hand..

        Erika Narimatsu <sasami20@...> wrote:
        Ugh, this is what happens when I write this past midnight. >_<

        I didn't mean I'm not welcoming in the sense that other languages are barred. In fact, I meant the opposite, that other language are welcome, but an effort to speak the main language (English) would be wonderful. Sorry for sounding like I'm mean. ;_;

        -Erika

        On Nov 30, 2005, at 12:39 AM, Erika Narimatsu wrote:

        Yes, let's please try to keep this mailing list in English. I'm not welcoming other languages, but an effort to speak in English would be great.

        Sí, déjenos satisfacen intento para mantener esta lista que envía inglés. No estoy dando la bienvenida a otras idiomas, pero un esfuerzo de hablar en inglés sería grande. [Via Babel Fish Translation - http://babelfish.altavista.com]

        はい, let's は英語でこの郵送のリストを保つこと を試みる。他の言語を歓迎しないI'm しかし努力は英語で話 す大きい。[Via Google Language Tools - http://www.google.com/language_tools] (Horrible horrible translation, no wonder it's beta!)

        是, let's 请设法保留这张邮寄名单在英语。 I'm 不欢迎其它语言, 但努力讲话用英语伟大。[Via Google Language Tools - http://www.google.com/language_tools]

        Of course, if you can't understand Spanish, or any other language that might be posted here, you can always run the text into web translators like the ones I posted above to get a basic understanding of what the person is trying to say. ^^

        -Erika

        On Nov 29, 2005, at 8:00 PM, nadhirah nazarudin wrote:

        emm. can anybody just write in english??!!! coz i only understand english. so i don't know what you guys wrote

        Chloe Lee <bluesky_anime90@...> wrote:
        ok... i think i don't understand this one...

        Chloe Lee <bluesky_anime90@...> wrote:
        I know that language is not a problem. But I'm not online that often see.. But I'll join too anyway.

        Hasan Dimayuga <ulyssesdragon11@...> wrote:
        yo puedo ayudar tambien si quieres.

        Isabella Maltzeff <imalt87@...> wrote:
        No es una problema. Te gusta Conan, la lengua no es importante. No conocemos mucho espanol tampoco. ;) Quieres escribir, yo puedo catar traducir lo que gustas decir.

        Finn

        Besök Sveriges aktivaste hästsite
        http://www.bukefalos.com

        Yahoo! Personals

        " There is Always One Truth!" " U dumbass! don't train stupid skills!"

        A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!

        Case closed detective conan

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Yahoo! Personals
      • Chloe Lee
        Message 3 of 23 , Nov 30, 2005
          my god ure german??? I have a german cousin too!!

          Isabella Maltzeff <imalt87@...> wrote:
          Sorry about those stupid translating mistakes. :) Great that there are people here that are better at Spanish than I am. Trust me, I'm a lot better at Finnish and Swedish, but then again I don't know how many of you would understand if I wrote that. Heh. T'was all for now. BTW does anybody know when the first Kid volume comes out in Germany?

          I'll just go and continue tasting...
          Finn

          Besök Sveriges aktivaste hästsite
          http://www.bukefalos.com

          Case closed detective conan

        • MONICA PATRICIA FRIAS SANCHEZ
          Message 4 of 23 , Nov 30, 2005

            El idioma no es problema lo que quieras solo  dilo y yo te ayudo a traducir, yo tambi�n soy de habla hispana, y no tengo problemas con el ingl�s as� que lo que se te ofrezca o quieras traducir me avisas

            Message 5 of 23 , Nov 30, 2005
              Y thanks for you're help then!! I'll really appreciate it!! Are you really from spain??

              MONICA PATRICIA FRIAS SANCHEZ <shinichi_rukawa@...> wrote:
              El idioma no es problema lo que quieras solo  dilo y yo te ayudo a traducir, yo también soy de habla hispana, y no tengo problemas con el inglés así que lo que se te ofrezca o quieras traducir me avisas

                  Message 8 of 23 , Dec 1, 2005
                    my god ure german??? I have a german cousin too!

                    I spent a week in Berlin a year ago. The thing that struck me the most was: I've never seen so much manga!! But actually, I'm a Finnoswede. Stupid word. Means I talk both Finnish and Swedish as my mother tongues. But I understand German pretty well cause the only good anime shown in Finland happen to be shown on a German channel. That's how I got to know Conan and the crew *cheers for herself and notices people in the computer class are staring, grins*, but there are way to many, um... reruns? In Finland Conan started coming out this year. Took some time. + the translation is amatourish. *sigh* That's why I read Conan in German. Manga and anime are just coming out of the darkness into the mainstream. The anime shown are usually for younger kids so people can sell all kinds of merchandise. End of rant. :)

                    Still tasting

                      Message 10 of 23 , Dec 1, 2005

                        Im from Guadalajara (soy de guadalajara)

                        From: Chloe Lee <bluesky_anime90@...>
                        To: conan@yahoogroups.com
                        Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 20:20:53 -0800 (PST)

                        Message 11 of 23 , Dec 1, 2005
                          My parents are from guerrero nice to meet you yay more spanish speaking conan fans

                          From: Chloe Lee <bluesky_anime90@...>
                          To: conan@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 20:20:53 -0800 (PST)

                          Message 12 of 23 , Dec 2, 2005
                            tanx..watever, i don know wat you're writting about,
                            does all conan group wrote this thing???
                            please translate it 4 me,,,,

                            From: Chloe Lee <bluesky_anime90@...>
                            To: conan@yahoogroups.com
                            Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 20:20:53 -0800 (PST)

                            Message 13 of 23 , Dec 2, 2005
                              I would like to make a request of the entire group,
                              and keep in mind I am not a moderator of this list.

                              BUT, as the primary language of this list is English,
                              can we make sure to provide English translations. It's
                              one thing for someone who may not speak English well
                              to post in their language, but if someone replies on
                              list I know I'd appreciate it if 1) they traqnslate
                              what was said followed by 2) their answer both in that
                              other language with an English translation as well.

                              That's at least what I was trying to do earlier. As a
                              mailing list is to allow everyone to enjoy and
                              participate, and having a bunch of messages back and
                              forth in another language without a translation is
                              just rude to everyone else.

                              That being said, what has YET to be translated:

                              > El idioma no es problema lo que quieras solo dilo y
                              yo te
                              > ayudo a traducir, yo también soy de habla hispana, y
                              > no tengo problemas con el inglés así que lo que se
                              > te ofrezca o quieras traducir me avisas

                              The rough translation:

                              The language isn't a problem I'll help you translate.
                              I also speak spanish, and I do not have problems with
                              English. Just let me know what you want to say and
                              I'll translate.

                              > yo puedo ayudar tambien si quieres.

                              translation: I can help also, if you want.

                              ~Wandering Mage Chichiri

                              Seika: http://www.seika.org/
                              Ushicon: http://www.ushicon.com/
                              Anime Garage Sale: http://www.seika.org/anime/sale/